Ideas? Something cool for 75G in cool dark basement.

OK so my 75 G has been sitting around empty forever. I also have 2 canister filters I am not using since my 125 is still sitting on the floor. I can't believe how much they want for a stand for one of those thing.... Anyway, my basement is probably in the 60's and dark most of the time. Ive been wondering if there was anythign cool I could put down there that would be OK being in the dark most of the time. Im not looing to run up my electric bill too much. All ideas welcome! Or, I guess I could set it up in a spare bedroom too! Plenty of daylight in there. Lets hear your ideas?!

Edited by DieselPlower

Build a cinder block stand for the 125

4e344581037e601c43122cd0c50b1d82.jpg

That is pretty cool. Is that a 125 on that stand there? I would like to build something that will be able to house a canister filter.

• Supporter

With a 75 I think you could do something similar but with just 3 columns yhen you would have room for the canisters inbetween.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Ps I love the axolotls idea.

• Supporter

A special "cave fish" tank would be cool too. There are several fish that are only found in caves and are blind or dont even have eyes.

Build a cinder block stand for the 125

4e344581037e601c43122cd0c50b1d82.jpg

This is one of the coolest looking cinderblock stands I've seen! Thanks for sharing!

DP unfortunately I don't have any good ideas for you :(