Petco Dollar Per Gallon Sale starting June 29th!

tithra

I agree! I had a 33l but it was way too big :rofl I gave it to a lady who really needed it; her turtle tank broke.

I have been looking at a 33 long. I really like the length and the depth for Eyeris. What do you think Mikey? Why did you find it to be to long?

Is it the same foot print as a 55 just shallow?

I agree! I had a 33l but it was way too big :rofl I gave it to a lady who really needed it; her turtle tank broke.

I have been looking at a 33 long. I really like the length and the depth for Eyeris. What do you think Mikey? Why did you find it to be to long?

Is it the same foot print as a 55 just shallow?

Too long as a QT tank :teehee I liked it, though!

Dollar per gallon nearly translate to me as free. This is trouble.

Haha.... yeah, I pretty much think that same way. But then I remember I will need a filter and a mayble a light and maybe a cover and then I think about the electricity cost of running those things and it keeps me under control.

I do think I will be picking up a 20 long however. I like the shape of it and it will be better for raising fry than the 15 gallon I am using now.

I like the 20g long too. It's would serve as a better qt for the shubies since it provides more horizontal swimming space. Then I could convert my 10g to a planted tank.

I already got that look when my girlfriend heard me talking about more tanks.... I only have one main tank and a QT lol. I was thinking about throwing out my desk and putting a new tank on that wall. I never use the desk. It just holds stuff. Makes sense to me!

I already got that look when my girlfriend heard me talking about more tanks.... I only have one main tank and a QT lol. I was thinking about throwing out my desk and putting a new tank on that wall. I never use the desk. It just holds stuff. Makes sense to me!

I'm in the process of setting up a 29 gallon on my desk. :teehee

My saving grace are his gun parts scattered around the house. At least my fish stay put and don't clutter up the dinner table!