Petco Dollar Per Gallon Sale starting June 29th!

tithra

I know we have several members looking to possible upgrade right now, so I just want to let you guys know that the Petco Dollar per gallon sale is starting June 29th, so wait to buy your tanks! :D

I think I'm going to try to pick up another 20 long for QT since all I have right now is a 30 gallon for QT.... might also pick up a 10 gallon just for fun.

I'm going to get a 40b (I have a 30 gallon now)--thanks to all the wonderful information I've read here on this forum! By the end of the summer, I'll post pics of my fishies new home.

Edited by LisaCGold

I want a 20L for QT :) I would prefer it rather the 20H :D

20 long is probably my favorite smaller tank size. It's such awesome dimensions compared to other small tank sizes

Petsmart has a 75 gallon with hood and light for 200 :o and it's Aqueon brand instead of Tetra :scared I'm a little wary about the tetra tanks Petco has, though.

Petsmart has a 75 gallon with hood and light for 200 :o and it's Aqueon brand instead of Tetra :scared I'm a little wary about the tetra tanks Petco has, though.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I'm bummed they switched to tetra :( petsmart has been carrying some strange brands too recently, one I saw last time I was there I'd never even heard of the others were national geographic branded...kind of weird. It's hard to trust the construction of a new manufacturer. I've decided that when I upgrade again I'm definitely going acrylic... I constantly worry about my 75 bursting open lol, I rationally know there's little chance of this happening but I imagine it regularly especially since I rent

National Geographic is coming out with a bunch of pet-related products. I know they just recently made a line of hamster products. I didn't know they started making tanks. :o

But I agree, the huge rim on the 40B of the Tetra tanks looks kinda fugly to me. :peeka

Anyway, thanks for the heads up! Not sure if I'll be participating this time but it still gets me exited for some reason when the sale comes around. It's like a holiday. :rofl

We never get these sales in the uk :( oh well I will have to save a lot of money for my next upgrade

Would be nice, wouldn't it? Atleast it prevents me from buying anymore tanks :rofl

Don't tell me that. :cry

:rofl

Woo woo!

I cannot stand my Petco, but I think in five days I will trek to one somewhere and pick up a 20 long for the babies! :happydance

Don't tell me that. :cry

:rofl

:rofl I want it sooooo bad!!

• Supporter

National Geographic is coming out with a bunch of pet-related products. I know they just recently made a line of hamster products. I didn't know they started making tanks. :o

But I agree, the huge rim on the 40B of the Tetra tanks looks kinda fugly to me. :peeka

Anyway, thanks for the heads up! Not sure if I'll be participating this time but it still gets me exited for some reason when the sale comes around. It's like a holiday. :rofl

I kinda like it lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We never get these sales in the uk :( oh well I will have to save a lot of money for my next upgrade

Would be nice, wouldn't it? Atleast it prevents me from buying anymore tanks :rofl

Yeah it prevents me from getting more tanks but I'm looking for a bigger tank hopefully so it would really help, oh well :)

I don't think I see a difference between the aqueon 40b and the tetra 40b rims... :peeka

I don't think I see a difference between the aqueon 40b and the tetra 40b rims... :peeka

They are thicker on the tetra tanks :idont

Yeah I think since National Geographic has been out for a really, super long time, that people would think of the magazine or whatever they are and trust in their products. I haven't bought any of their aquatic products, but they did come out with unique small animal products which I will exclusively buy now cause they are so interesting LOL.

Also, I saw the 75 gallon with hood at $184.00 at my Petsmart a while ago. I didn't buy it during the sale and now it's back to regular price haha. Should have bought it then...

Edited by Gloyd

They are thicker on the tetra tanks :idont

I think I read they are a 1/4 inch thicker.

Do they put out fliers for the DPG sales? :hummm

There is usually and ad online if you click on the "local ad" link. The new ad has not been put on the site as of today. Right now, mine says nocontent.jpg