yafashelli

10455362_10152465781978711_4227810856848

10417713_10152465781988711_8826049898435

Cal

10449171_10152465782113711_3829815002845

My really cool glass rock! :D

10422342_10152465783213711_4405520059562

10500402_10152465782438711_5123944519261

Stardust anubias, and behind it, my big rock of petite anubias. There's about ten totally different plants stuck on there. Lol!

10443490_10152465782528711_9178587464719

Proof that my fish are starved:

10441424_10152465783108711_3694012831146

I have to wait eight hours till my next meal?!?!

10348377_10152465782683711_6667665707638

Thanks for looking!!!

Yes it's proof .......those poor fish are way toooo skinny. ;)

The tank looks beautiful. What happened to curly plant? The glass rocks are great decorations.

The tank looks beautiful. What happened to curly plant? The glass rocks are great decorations.

The curly plant turned into a hair algae magnet, and when I bleached it, it didn't look so good. :no:

The curly plant turned into a hair algae magnet, and when I bleached it, it didn't look so good. :no:

Ugh.....hair algae. Booo hiss. I have some hair algae....I can send it if you miss it.

I'm always utterly shocked when you show pics of your "fry." They've gotten so large, I can't believe it. :o:rofl3

Everything is looking great! Love those rocks!

Looks soooo great! Aren't you glad I forced you to get all those rocks? :rofl I don't remember that awesome white/rainbow one! Pretty sure I would have bought it for myself if I had seen it! :rofl3

Looks absolutely fabulous!!! :clapping:

And if any of you who live in NJ every find a white rainbowish rock like that buy it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl

Seriously if you see one, get it. I'll pay for it plus shipping. :lol2 It would really pop on my black sand. :o

Is the blue glass new? It looks really good!! :nana

And if any of you who live in NJ every find a white rainbowish rock like that buy it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl

Seriously if you see one, get it. I'll pay for it plus shipping. :lol2 It would really pop on my black sand. :o

One for me too!!!! Wouldn't even need to be shipped separately :D

The tank and fish look fantastic, Tammy :) I also really like the blue rock. Maybe I'll have to see if my lfs has any blue. It looks really nice with the plants.

I'm always utterly shocked when you show pics of your "fry." They've gotten so large, I can't believe it. :o:rofl3

Everything is looking great! Love those rocks!

Dean is almost as big as her daddies!!!!! :rofl3 Sam is still a touch on the small side, but she's fat, so I know that she gets enough to eat. :rofl3 Thank you, I love them, too!

Looks soooo great! Aren't you glad I forced you to get all those rocks? :rofl I don't remember that awesome white/rainbow one! Pretty sure I would have bought it for myself if I had seen it! :rofl3

I really love the rocks, and I'm so glad you made me get them. I'm going to start digging in that bin more often, methinks. :rofl3 I ended up using the big orange one as a baby anubias forest! :o :O Those are my "anubias rot" survivors. The bigger plants are the ones that were unaffected. :)

Beautiful!!

Thank you! :D

Beautiful, Tammy!

Thank you!

Gorgeous Tammy!!!!

Thank you, Heidi! :D

If I see any more shiny rainbow rocks, they'll be MINE! Lol! Next time I'm in there, I'll go digging in the glass bins. They're all SO pretty that I wanted to take them all home. Thank Heavens my husband only gave me a certain amount of cash! Hahahaha!

Yay, Tammy! Beautiful. :)

Thanks, Dan!

One for me too!!!! Wouldn't even need to be shipped separately :D

The tank and fish look fantastic, Tammy :) I also really like the blue rock. Maybe I'll have to see if my lfs has any blue. It looks really nice with the plants.

Thanks so much! I agree--the blue is a really nice contrast. I like it much more than the orange one, and next time I go in, I'll be searching for a blue one, for my anubias babies.

I'll keep my eyes open for you guys, with the shinies. :)

Very nice fish/tank Tammy.

I really like your glass rock.

Thank you very much, Mike!

I love the plant on the far left :) and your fish ahem, piggies are so pretty! Cal is my fav :heart

PS. I want rainbow rock too :tantrum

Lovely. Such big babies and lovely set up.

Thank you, Angie! :)

They look fantastic!!! I'm jealous of your giants! :rofl

:rofl3 My "giants" are eating me out of house and home. Want some? :rofl3

Gorgeous fish and tank! I always just love looking at your pics. :D

Thanks, Jamie! :D :D :D

I love the plant on the far left :) and your fish ahem, piggies are so pretty! Cal is my fav :heart

PS. I want rainbow rock too :tantrum

Hahaha! If there are enough rainbow rocks, we'll get some for everyone! :rofl3