Thank you Yaf

Funfin

I wanted to stop in and tell everyone how wonderful Tammy (aka Yaf) has been in helping me with sick goldfishes. Tammy and I met 2 yrs ago on another goldfish forum and became good cyber friends. Posting regularly to forums is not my thing, so you folks don't hear much from me. Tammy is a moderator here and I'm sure you folks realize how good she is at goldfish stuff.

Recently I had a very sick goldfish. Tammy was there to help me and tell me what to do. Lilo passed on but then my other fish got sick. Tammy has taken a lot of her free time to help me. My sick fish is on the mend - with all the credit going to Tammy.

Tammy also recommended east coast ranchus to replace my passed ranchu, lilo. She guided me through the set up of the quarantine tank and getting my new fishes into it. Yes, east coast ranchus has the best fish I have ever owned.

Gosh, Tammy I'm so grateful for your kindness, I wanted other people to know what amazing lady you are.

Koko's you are lucky to have Tammy on your team :)

Thank you a million Tammy.

Sam :)

Woot! Go Tammy!!! :nana

I'm so glad your fish are getting better!!! I agree, I love ECR fish. I drool over those pictures :rofl

• Admin

Thanks, Sam! You did all the work, so you should get a big pat on the back, too! :)

You guys, all your nice words make me feel all squishy inside! :D Thank you! :heart

Oh no you going to get all Teared up now on me..... Do I need to have a Clean up on Aisle 2 now :rofl:heart

:clapping: you :rockon Tammy :)

I hope you have no more need for Tammy's help in the future, FunFin and your fish are healthy and happy :nana

Totally agree. She was so patient with me when I was looking at all the substrate options to grow a nice planted tank ... I ask a lot of questions and can be VERY indecisive!

Totally agree. She was so patient with me when I was looking at all the substrate options to grow a nice planted tank ... I ask a lot of questions and can be VERY indecisive!

I'm also decidedly indecisive, so we're like twins!!!