Help Me Through This?

She needs to be in a bigger tank, and I need to know how much salt you've added. The heater is not necessary, and may do more harm than good.

She was only in the 3g during the water change of her QT tank. She is at .3% salt- 10 ish tablespoons to the 10g of her QT tank. Heater removed. Just finished 100% wc.

I think that the best thing to do now is to look for Tetra Parasite Guard.

I don't think there is much else we can do. Fins crossed.

None of the lfs have that. I have looked before... :no: Fins crossed the she can hold out for the Prazi Friday, then. Thank you for the help!

(she is swimming slightly better in the 10g QT than she was in the 3g... is it possible it's just a swim bladder issue, and I should fast her?)

They also have a tendency to float even when soaked. I feed frozen bloodworms now, some float but the majority sink. By the time they tear through the sinking stuff the rest has sunk with it. Although it seems like shubies manage ingesting air better than I'm used to.

None of the lfs have that. I have looked before... :no: Fins crossed the she can hold out for the Prazi Friday, then. Thank you for the help!

(she is swimming slightly better in the 10g QT than she was in the 3g... is it possible it's just a swim bladder issue, and I should fast her?)

It's doubtful that it's a swim bladder issue, and you can try to feed her if you like.

I'm concerned that the prazi treatment alone in this case may actually make things worse.

It's doubtful that it's a swim bladder issue, and you can try to feed her if you like.

I'm concerned that the prazi treatment alone in this case may actually make things worse.

Alright, I agree now... not a swim bladder issue. I'll put an algae wafer in and help her get to it... She is much worse this morning. Unable to swim barely at all, just... lying on the bottom, only her gills moving... Occasionally she makes the struggle to swim but she doesn't get very far. :cry

Why would Prazi make her worse...?

@Marka and Saralyn- the BW are frozen, not freesedried. Sorry if that was unclear.