I got my Ranchus from Cynthia @ ECR

Hello! I'm bubbling with excitement and disbelief. I got live goldfish from ECR to the Virgin Islands. I really appreciate Cynthia, if I could hug her right now I would (after I get rid of bronchitis of course).

Aaahhhhhhh! I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait for more updates :)

I would send her something that is unique to your area. I always love gifts that represent where someone is from. A book of photos maybe??

Omg! How many did ya get?! :yikes

LOL, I lost count. They'll be separated between my two tanks and two are going to my dads house. His 50 gallon is just sitting there doing nothing but the miserable geezer won't let me have it.

Congratulations, your new ranchus are gorgeous! Cynthia is really nice, if I could buy from her, I wouldn't hesitate to do so :)

She went way above and beyond for me. I'm so appreciative.

Aaahhhhhhh! I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait for more updates :)

I would send her something that is unique to your area. I always love gifts that represent where someone is from. A book of photos maybe??

That's exactly what I was thinking, maybe a cookbook with recipes from the VI. Some hotsauce made from here... We have Cruzan Rum and the like but I don't think I can mail it.

You are so lucky! They are all little stunners. :heart

I agree with Molly. Send her something that is unique to the Virgin Islands.

Chelsea I want to put together a box full of things.

This would also help me decide what to send to the lady who I'm getting my maltese from.

You are so lucky! They are all little stunners. :heart

I agree with Molly. Send her something that is unique to the Virgin Islands.

Chelsea I want to put together a box full of things.

This would also help me decide what to send to the lady who I'm getting my maltese from.

Maybe a fish-related thing she could hang on the wall, too? I know there are many beautiful shell-decorations. :)

Hello. IM very good friend's with Cynthia. I have 3 Ranchu's from her and 2 Oranda's. She is a wonderful person!!!!!! If I can help you with anything let me know.

Edited by Heidi030

:rofl3

You are too cute!!! :teehee

And have you been to New Jersey? I don't think they will miss NJ living in the Virgin Islands. :lol2

:donthit: Sorry everyone from NJ. I'd say the same thing about Michigan!! It's the Virgin Islands!!!! :rofl

That is so awesome, loved watching it and I love your voice! :D

The fish are super cute! No idea what to send Cynthia, but I agree that something that is more specific for the Virgin Islands would probably be a good idea!

Or offer her a free stay if she ever was to go on vacation in your area!

I can't wait to see these cuties in the tanks.

Hello. IM very good friend's with Cynthia. I have 3 Ranchu's from her and 2 Oranda's. She is a wonderful person!!!!!! If I can help you with anything let me know.

Thanks Heidi I'll keep in touch :)

:rofl3

You are too cute!!! :teehee

And have you been to New Jersey? I don't think they will miss NJ living in the Virgin Islands. :lol2

:donthit: Sorry everyone from NJ. I'd say the same thing about Michigan!! It's the Virgin Islands!!!! :rofl

LOL, I've never been to NJ. I might trade. The island is ridiculously hot.

That is so awesome, loved watching it and I love your voice! :D

The fish are super cute! No idea what to send Cynthia, but I agree that something that is more specific for the Virgin Islands would probably be a good idea!

Or offer her a free stay if she ever was to go on vacation in your area!

I can't wait to see these cuties in the tanks.

Aww thanks Fang... I'll look into that too.

:happydance

That video beats any Christmas morning I can remember and I have seen a LOT of Christmas mornings. (I'm old)

Congratulations! May your QT be uneventful. :D

Edited by Fluffy