free 55 gallon tank/glass canopy

I am giving away my 55 gallon all glass aquarium and glass canopy only,and wanted my koko friends to have first option...

I am currently living in Poughkeepsie NY.

On Monday May 12th my hubby (and I ) got the sad news that his Cancer had returned :( we are going to move to Florida next month to be near his Mom for as long as he can and for when he passes for me to be near the support of my Family down there as well :(

Anyway I have already re homed my babies (goldfish) and I will be starting up again when were settled there,hubby doesn't want to chance the tank breaking on the move and it will have be stored for a bit until we find anew place to live...

I hope everything will be good for you and your husband, and to spend for long time a lot of lovely moments together as well as to enjoy the hobby!

Just never give up!

Edited by adnan

Thank you all for all the support and kind words,we are waiting on cat scan results to get an idea of how fast the progression is taking over his organs :( were hoping to have a few good years,right now hubby doesn't want to go through the debulking procedure again as it also took a toll on his body :( but I'm hoping he'll change his mind ;)

:( I'm terribly sorry Shelly. I hope you and your hubby get to spend some quality time together :hug

Good luck with your tank sale :)

I am so sorry to hear this shell :hug I will be thinking of your husband and hoping that you will at the very least get some good years together still :hug so sorry you are going through this :(

• Supporter

aww shell, this is so sad.. my heart breaks for you :( i'm sorry hun. keeping you in my thoughts and hoping that you get to build more fond memories together during what quality time remains. i know this monster all too well, unfortunately. sending love and strength your way :hug

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Shelly! I am so sorry to hear this. I hope you & your hubby have good quality time together.

One day they will find a cure for this awful disease & the torture (of the disease as well as the treatment will be over). It has affected members of my family & I worry EVERY time I get tested.

Take care of yourself too. You can see that we ALL LOVE YOU!!!!

I'm so sorry, Shelly. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband, and I pray that it will be peaceful and painless when he goes.

Cancer really sucks.