Special Tonight- Boodworms

Goldsguy

I feed my goldies bloodworms weekly. Found it best to use a worm feeder. They can tell what's coming when I put this in the tank. I can't put the bloodworms in fast enough.

Oooh, I want to get a worm feeder! Your fish are beautiful - their fins are incredible.

Definitely keeps the filter from sucking them up. And thanks :)

I hope one day my Goldfish to be as gorgeous as yours! I feed mine with bloodworm about 3 times per week.

Thank you for sharing!

I hope one day my Goldfish to be as gorgeous as yours! I feed mine with bloodworm about 3 times per week.

Thank you for sharing!

Thanks for an awesome compliment.

Thank you for sharing!

Btw I've seen pics of your tank and fish. Love your tank and fish. Awesome!!!

beautiful fish! :)
I didn´t know that you can use the feeder also for bloodworms, I did only use it for tubifex, but for bloodworms that´s a cool idea, I will try this too :)

• Supporter

i love them! their fins are just super adorable and they certainly do love their bloodworms! good for you for having figured out a better way to feed them. when i started to keep goldfish inside, the store sold me worms and a worm feeder. well, the worms weren't in the feeder for longer than 20 seconds and they wriggled out faster than the fish could eat them. so i gave it away. i wish i had thought to use it for frozen bloodworms. very good idea, thanks for sharing. i might go get myself another worm feeder after seeing this :)

beautiful fish! :)

I didn´t know that you can use the feeder also for bloodworms, I did only use it for tubifex, but for bloodworms that´s a cool idea, I will try this too :)

Awesome. Let me know how it works for you. I just throw the frozen cubes into the feeder

i love them! their fins are just super adorable and they certainly do love their bloodworms! good for you for having figured out a better way to feed them. when i started to keep goldfish inside, the store sold me worms and a worm feeder. well, the worms weren't in the feeder for longer than 20 seconds and they wriggled out faster than the fish could eat them. so i gave it away. i wish i had thought to use it for frozen bloodworms. very good idea, thanks for sharing. i might go get myself another worm feeder after seeing this :)

Thanks. And yeah it definitely works. Keeps the filter from eating them. Lol

Funny thing is my fish know what's coming when I put the worm feeder in. They start to hit it before I put a cube of frozen bloodworms inside it.