3 or 2?

Kurono

Should I stick with the 2 Ranchu's I have inside my 72 gallon bow front, or would adding a 3rd be a possible option?

I want my little guys to grow up safe so I'm considering going to the fish store today just to drool over all the other fish that can be in communities. But what IF I see that one fish that stuns me and I fall head over heels in love with it? Would I have to say no to it and just go home, or would it be safe to add a 3rd ranchu to my 72 gallon aquarium?

Here's a video of the tank.

Edited by Kurono

If you see that fish that stops you in your tracks and steals your heart, I don't see why you couldn't take it home with you. ;)

If you see that fish that stops you in your tracks and steals your heart, I don't see why you couldn't take it home with you. ;)

Heck yeah I can't wait for it to happen, I remember the first ranchu I saw was a chocolate chu and I wanted it so bad... I've yet to seen one again x---x

Thanks

By the way I had the same Sun sun-304B filter, it was working excellent!

Thanks! and yeah Sun-sun so affordable and great working.

Three is just fine! Make sure to find the one that you fall in love with at first sight :D

Thanks for your input ^__^ I can't wait to find a 3rd, so far these two have made me so happy.

Your tank and Goldfish are beautiful!!!

Thank you Heidi so much for your compliment ^__^ The tank is such a work in progress atm I can't wait till I have the bottom carpeted with tied down plants.

Wow, your tank is beautiful! And your fishes look very happy. Would be cool to add a choco chu...sending you good vibes that you'll find one or another type that steals your heart.