Blue Has White Spots on His Fin

I swear each time I get settled I get another scare.

My water parameters have been great for the last few weeks but I noticed this while finishing up a water change. He's not cranky or acting funny but give me a break Blue.

image_zpsf3b23cee.jpg

That was the plan. I'm about to do a water change just now.

I notice the Dorsal fin is split as well as showing slime spots. Have you treated for Flukes?

Okay, it is likely that the spots and split are from Flukes. However, it would be helpful if you would fill out the D&D form. It is below my signature. Do you have Prazi?

Edited by jmetzger72

Okay, it is likely that the spots and split are from Flukes. However, it would be helpful if you would fill out the D&D form. It is below my signature. Do you have Prazi?

I have aqua prazi and prazi pro. I didn't get to do the water change because it was too hot. I'm working on the chart right now

• 1 month later...

It's crazy how many symptoms flukes can cause. I've been reading about it in my new Fancy Goldfish book.

Have you ever treated with flukes before? And if so, did you follow the recommended dosage on the bottle of Prazi, or did you follow the protocol in the Treatments section of this forum? I recently was very confused as to why my goldfish were still showing signs of severe fluke infestation, when I had treated twice. Turns out, the bottle dosage is really only sufficient for maintenance.

By the way, Blue is really cute. Gorgeous eyes. [emoji4]

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Edited by *Amanda*