Sign in to follow this  
goldiegeek

Stopping in to Pond Experts in Ontario, Canada

Hi Guys,

Geez, it's been a while...

I will be stopping in to Pond Experts in Ontario (close to Toronto) this weekend. I'm very excited to see what they have:) From what the lady told me, they have some big pandas, black ranchus, calico ranchus and celestials. I'll be taking lots of photos. I'm hoping once they start shipping fish (she said they are working on it), that this could be a great resource for us Canadians.

Is there anything anyone wants to know while I'm there?

Cheers Guys:)

Have a good time.

I think you pretty much have it covered. Let us know what your find!

Pics, photos, photographs! :)

You got it! I'm super stoked. A panda (well for now), may make it to my house through no fault of my own...

I was watching one of their koi pond videos and those suckers come right out of the water for food. My daughter will get a kick out of that:)

You got it! I'm super stoked. A panda (well for now), may make it to my house through no fault of my own...

I was watching one of their koi pond videos and those suckers come right out of the water for food. My daughter will get a kick out of that:)

Do they have a website I can look at??

Sorry Bronwyn, I meant to quote you so you'd get a notification. www.pondexperts.ca

They are about 45 minutes North-West of Brampton.

Sorry Bronwyn, I meant to quote you so you'd get a notification. www.pondexperts.ca

They are about 45 minutes North-West of Brampton.

...and you just saw the post. lol.

Have a good time.

They'll have to drag me out:)

Hmm very odd. Their website won't open for me. It's just a white page.

Same for me, it must be down right now.

Same for me, it must be down right now.

And here I was thinking it was a me-issue! I guess not all computer problems I experience are from my own idiocy :)

Thanks!

Could you take a look at their ranchus for me if I twist your arm? When I upgrade my tank I would love to get either a lemonhead ranchu with white body and red fins or a lemonhead with red and yellow body. I've seen what I would like at ECR (FB330 and FB323 on her youtube channel) and would love to know where to find one in Canada.