Video of under water import Goldfish

I received another shipment from China, and made a little video. These Goldfish are in an outdoor Laguna Tub, and going through Quarantine. I will bring a lot of these to the 19th Annual Greater Louisville Show. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Great...48030571921070

See if you can spot all of these smile.gif
Red Oranda, Red and White butterfly tails, Blackbutterfly tails, red and white pearl scales, red lion heads, red and white lion heads, red and black telescope, calico Ranchu's, red Walkins, and Shubunkins

Enjoy the video, it is a bit Long, but kinda fun to see the unique mix

Edited by shine5555

Oh gawd I love that huge red wakin with the white tail.

And the shubunkin that is mostly orange with a white tail and just tads of black.

And the shubunkin that is mostly white/blue with just some black and orange flecks.

Please send me those for free, along with a free pond.

Thank you very much.

:lol

While they are amazing....I will have to insist that you send one of the black Ranchus to me....Why? (you ask) BECAUSE I WANT ONE REALLY BAD!!! (imagine a kid throwing themself in the floor & pitching a hissy fit.....well...that's me except I am not a kid...but I am quite able to pitch hissies!!!!)

I LOVED watching your beautiful fish swim around!!!

Edited by Jeana727

Thank You for all the positive remarks. I love this mixed group.

To answers a question, yes I do have an aquatic Nursery and sell a lot of these fish. I am really just playing and having fun with all the Goldfish, as I do a lot with Koi and aquatic plants. The Goldfish are my hobby, and I love them, but do sell some to keep getting more. When you import Fish, a lot of times it is a surprise to see what you receive and the quality