Sign in to follow this  
number20121

More Dwarf Puffer

The still unnamed new guy has warmed up to me quickly, but dislikes the camera. It also is really tough to take decent photos of him in the tank. The thin layer of algae on the inside of the acrylic certainly does not help improving the picture quality either.

I did improvise though to present you with some photos of a video and made use of the Olympic Tablespoon once more. Dwarf Puffer sure is a very descriptive name for these guys.

He also has the cutest markings every. Most other DPs I have seen have less dark markings. The dark blue on the sides really does not show well in top view, and the camera tends to wash it out too. His markings are what made me pick him over the cute little fat girl that was in the tank with him.

100_9191_zpsb721f626.jpg

100_9190_zps24f803fc.jpg

100_9204copy_zpsffc77033.jpg

100_9205_zps36548a4a.jpg

In side view you can see the blue markings a bit better

100_9183_zps33f910f9.jpg

Side view happens at about 1:20 or so

OMG! OMG! OMG! Such a precious little cutie :wub:

I am a touch disappointed you didn't talk in your video :rofl

Good luck with him! :nana

He's very cute! I had no idea how tiny he was from your other post. The tbs. really puts it in perspective.

Congratulations! I never seen that size puffer. He is gorgeous, cute and has kind of troublemaker charm ;)

I hope you will spend nice moments and long time with your pet!

That is a cute looking little fish.

He is adorable.

Cute little thing.

Thanks, everyone!

OMG! OMG! OMG! Such a precious little cutie :wub:

I am a touch disappointed you didn't talk in your video :rofl

Good luck with him! :nana

The problem is that I have nothing intelligent to say when I take videos of my fish :lol

He's very cute! I had no idea how tiny he was from your other post. The tbs. really puts it in perspective.

It does, doesn't it? That, and his spotted coloring, is the reason why it often is so darn hard to find him in the tank!

Congratulations! I never seen that size puffer. He is gorgeous, cute and has kind of troublemaker charm ;)
I hope you will spend nice moments and long time with your pet!

Yes, Indian Dwarf Puffers reach a maximum size of 22mm, which is a bit under 1inch. Funny how at this small size they are still so territorial and demand about 20liter for themselves :lol

He's so cute!

I had to show my parents your pet video after mom asked me to watch the film "Next Stop Wonderland". A puffer fish is the unlikely supporting actor in the movie, if you haven't seen it. It was chosen as the Boston Aquarium mascot (in the film) because of how CUTE it is, and how children (and adults) respond to it. Best of luck with your adorable pet and please keep posting your vids.

Ah cute. I miss my old Puffer. Had him for almost six years. Many of my foster dogs were very interested in him. He was like a puppy.

Bo.jpg

I miss my old Puffer.

Your puffer was adorable as well. It's something about their facial expression. Makes me anthropomorphise.

Awe I love him Fang :D

I too am disappointed you didn't talk in the video lol..... I love your accent!

He's so cute!

I had to show my parents your pet video after mom asked me to watch the film "Next Stop Wonderland". A puffer fish is the unlikely supporting actor in the movie, if you haven't seen it. It was chosen as the Boston Aquarium mascot (in the film) because of how CUTE it is, and how children (and adults) respond to it. Best of luck with your adorable pet and please keep posting your vids.

I gotta look that up, never seen the film! :)

Ah cute. I miss my old Puffer. Had him for almost six years. Many of my foster dogs were very interested in him. He was like a puppy.

Bo.jpg

Was that a spotted green puffer? I'd love to have one of these as well, just have no room for a 30g right now. They had some at the LFS I went to yesterday, and they were still little and only about 2.5" long, but still super cute and curious :)

Ok whatever :lol

He's so cute!

I gotta look that up, never seen the film! :)

Bo.jpg

Was that a spotted green puffer? I'd love to have one of these as well, just have no room for a 30g right now. They had some at the LFS I went to yesterday, and they were still little and only about 2.5" long, but still super cute and curious :)

Ok whatever :lol

Thanks though! :D

He is so cute!!!!!