Sign in to follow this  
shellbell4ever

Starting Over

I have been fighting some issues in my life lately, major depression, which is why I have been absent lately :(

I'm probably going to be moving south in a few months because Hubby can't get any long term work here in NY with his union as they feel he's a medical risk after battling Cancer a few years back :( my Neck and Back are getting progressivly worse as are my feet :( Money is a big issue lately as is the electric bill :(

So I have decided to pack up the 20 long, re home my live plants, snails and my calico tele,pepper :( I'm waiting on the person who took my fry babies for Pepper,my plants went last night,I have recently replaced my filters already and will slowly replace the media in them as well,but for now my parimiters are in check,so i'm going to keep it as simple as possable for now until I know where and when were moving to :(

The Tanks new look ;)

010-3.jpg

040-2.jpg

Rusty

003-2.jpg

Link

032-1.jpg

Max

025-3.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Shelly, so sorry you are going through all of this and hope it gets better for you soon :k055:

I really hope that soon everything will be fine! I only could say to you- always try to be positive even in hardest moment and never give up, that helps a lot. Of course everyone knows that but few do and realise it.

As usual your Goldfish are beautiful, seems full energy!

Edited by adnan

Oh Shelly :bighug I'm terribly sorry about your ( and husbands) health and financial troubles :( I sincerely hope everything turns around quickly :thumb:

Your goldfish are beautiful and I hope you find the perfect new home for them :goodluck

That's too bad.

Sorry.

:(

Hope you and your family get back on track soon.

:)

Shelly, your tanks are lovely as are your fish. I am sorry you and your husband have hit a rough patch and I wish you good luck with your move.

I'm sorry that you're going through a rough time, and I hope things get better soon :hug

IM so sorry to hear about your problem's. I hope evrything work's out for the BEST for you!!!!!

Aww Shell, I hope things look up for you & hubby soon.
Your tank looks amazing, and so do your babies!

I'm sorry you are having a tough time right now Shelly. :hug Hope it will all sort it's self out soon.

I just have to say I'm lovin' that background, it makes your beautiful fish really stand out! :wub:

Edited by U.K. Becs

Your tank is beautiful, Shelly!

I'm sorry that your are having a rough time, and I hope that it passes soon. :hug

:hug Your tank's new look is beautiful.

I hope your struggles end quickly. :heart

Thanks for all the positive feedback and support :) you all are the best :) I am trying to stay positive and enjoy what we have such is each other,we have been knocked down before and survived ;) so we just have to do our best to get through this time as well ;)

I'm so sorry you're going through a rough time. My husband and I are coming out of something similar - his health, my health, and the resultant financial struggle. I definitely know it may not seem like it at the time, but it does eventually get better. Hang in there! :hug

I am really sorry that you've had to go through so much. Sending good karma your way.

Your tank and fish are lovely.