Another fry update.

aquami

I'm not sure how many I have but at least 100 to 150 fry. LabRat I live 20 minutes from you. La Pote, texas.

We should get together sometime and talk goldfish.

They are ryukins. So far they are doing well. Ive noticed some of the fry that hatched last and really small didnt live long. I quit feeding bbs and just feed gel food. I will take some pics of the bigger fry.

Ive been looking at your threads and you have an awesome fishroom. You seem to have a nice fry set up too. Keep us updated on your progress.

Hey Aquami - I tried to send you a message but couldn't. Shoot me an e-mail at Labrat909 at gmail dot com. I was thinking that we might be able to trade a few fry. Also, I would like to see what kind of fish setup you have. You're welcome to come check mine out too.

Hey Aquami - I tried to send you a message but couldn't. Shoot me an e-mail at Labrat909 at gmail dot com. I was thinking that we might be able to trade a few fry. Also, I would like to see what kind of fish setup you have. You're welcome to come check mine out too.

You need 200 posts (I think :peeka ) before you can use the PM system. :)

That would be cool if you two met. I've met a few Kokonuts and it's so exciting hanging out with people that are just as crazy about fish as you are. :rofl. Most people just don't get it. :rofl3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...