Quick update of my Shubies

adnan

Thank you Helen! Everyone knows that these goldies are very fast swemers, every time when I approach the tank they get excited waiting for food probably and it is challenging to take good photo shots. For me the sharpness of pictures is very low.

I love your photos :thud

Id probably vote for you every time in the photo contest with ones like those. Also I love love love shubunkins ♥♥♥

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thank you very much Daniel!

That is a great group of fish, could we get a full tank photo sometime?? I'd like to see the whole thing, it looks like a pretty sweet design from what I can see. :thumb:

Thank you Helen! Everyone knows that these goldies are very fast swemers, every time when I approach the tank they get excited waiting for food probably and it is challenging to take good photo shots. For me the sharpness of pictures is very low.

I totally feel this frustration :tantrum I can't get any decent pics of my 2 shubbies because the are always moving at race car speeds!

:gcar:

SOOOOO CUTE! I love the calico ones! :D

Thank you Tuba Toothpaste!

That is a great group of fish, could we get a full tank photo sometime?? I'd like to see the whole thing, it looks like a pretty sweet design from what I can see. :thumb:

I was thinking to take some photos of the whole tank but let me first rearranged it because the plants are growed so much as well as I don't like the positions of the rocks. Give me a week :)

I totally feel this frustration :tantrum I can't get any decent pics of my 2 shubbies because the are always moving at race car speeds!

:gcar:

I think with proper light and photo set that problem could be reduced. Let me try again and if I have improvement I'll share how to take relatively good shots in my way :)

Beautiful photos!

Thank you SweetMamaKaty!

Always like seeing your fish.

They are great.

Thank you Mr. Hyde, appreciate!

Fantastic picture's!!!!!! Your Shubies look great!!!! IM going to take that statue out of your tank. It's gorgeous!!!!

Thank you very much Heidi! My small Buddha keeps happy and safe all of inhabitants of the tank ;)

wow stunning

Thank you Koko, appreciate!

Gorgeous herd!

Thanks so much Shakaho!

Lovely fish and great photos!!

Really appreciate Fingers! I believe after a year all of my Shubies will be absolutle gorgeous, of course if everything is fine.

They're all so beautiful :heart

Thank you very much Lis! Appreciate!