Hints/tips?

I have two veiltail orandas that I need to move into a new tank. I'd like to have a 55ish gallon tank, but since this is a last minute necessity, it wasn't really planned for money-wise.

Other thank craigslist which I've scoured for hours, any tips on where to find tanks for cheap? I'd like to have one in the next couple of days.

TYIA!

Depending on where you are in the US, maybe there's a member nearby with a spare they would be willing to part with? :idont

You could house them temporarily in a storage tub until you have the finances for a larger tank.

Edited by dan in aus

I didn't know about petco sale, I'll keep my eye out! I'm going to go with temp tank, thanks

this sale did unfortunately just end. The next one will likely be toward the end of summer. They usually do them 2-3x a year, for about 2 weeks at a time. The sizes go up to 55 gallons :)

I don't think so, I've never heard of it. I do really want a large tank so I'll have to use a smaller one for now and wait. A 55 gal would be great.

I've also been tossing the idea of building one around in my head. My dad used to breed fish and built his own tanks from scratch, so enlisting his experience might be the way to go.