Sign in to follow this  
goldiegeek

Gross fish accidents

Hi Guys,

So I had a really gross fish accident. lol. I drink a Rockstar energy drink every afternoon. I was cleaning up some frozen shrimp from a tank and had an empty can sitting there from yesterday. As I sucked out the grossness, I was putting it in the can. While cleaning it out, my 5 year old threw up (flu). I left what I was doing and totally forgot about it. Fast forward to about three hours later. I can't find my drink anywhere. I'm looking...and looking. Aha! There it is, silly drink. I pick it up, so thirsty for its tastiness. I take a huge gulp and just as I'm swallowing I get this wicked bitter taste in my mouth and realize I am drinking rotten frozen shrimp along with anything else I sucked out of there. I spit the rest out trying not to make myself sick. Brushed my teeth a BUNCH and am still tasting it. EEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!!!

Anyone else had any disguting fishy related mishaps? Please tell me I am not alone.....lol.

You are alone.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I am so sorry!!!

Oh gosh, that's horrible! LOL :rofl

That really is gross :rofl

You are alone.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I am so sorry!!!

:wacko::doh11:

Also: :booty:P

Oh, the bum is not for you, it's to show you what my mouth tastes like.... :lol3

Guys, there are no words to describe the flavour(s). lol

Yuck! Please pass my condolences on to your taste buds.

Eww.

I have accidentally gotten aquarium water in my mouth as well as accidentally tasted Soilent Green but dang that is nasty.

Omg nooooo! lol

I'm really paranoid of something like that happening to me. I siphon nasty brine shrimp gunk out of my fry tank into a coffee mug every day, and for some reason I'm afraid I'll mistake it for my drink and drink the nasty shrimp gunk! xD

Grossest thing I can think of was making my own gel food and the smell was just horrendous. Doesn't beat yours though :rofl3

I bet you've never had a Rockstar drink give you that much of a jolt before :rofl

Nope, but I have swallowed fish water. (Not nearly as gross as rotten shrimp and poop in with it :scared)

Oh, wow! :rofl

:scared. Wow. Not much grosses me out but that just totally did. :o

Where's Aubrey? If you can gross her out Koko should make a new medal. :rofl3

That sounds absolutely brutal. I don't want to imagine what it tasted like. :scared:rofl

Ewwwwwwwwww! :scared You poor, poor thing! :lol

The other day I was dissolving some salt in some tank water since I'm prazi-ing my main tank right now. I left the spoon out on the counter that I was using to stir. I came back later that afternoon for a snack and decided on a spoonful of coconut butter (if you're paleo like me, you know what I'm talking about, that stuff is HEAVEN. Of course, I used the spoon sitting on the counter. For some reason I thought I had just used it to stir my coffee, so why dirty another one?? I tasted the salt particles still on it... I guess it's not horrible but at the time I was freaked lol

yuk_zps08ea106a.gif

Hmmm...I'm surprised there haven't been more instances of this kind of thing with how long some of you have had fish! :hummm

nothing to share... sorry.. that's pretty bad lol... thankfully i am distraction free when i WC.. i don't answer the phone or the door.

Wow, that's gross. The only thing I can thing of that might be that bad is accidentally drinking from somebody's tobacco spit cup!

Eeeewww! My stomach lurched just reading that! :rude:

ohmygoshhh !! you poor thing !!! :hug

.....my retainer once fell into one of my aquariums :blink:
but that really has nothing on your story :rofl

:no::ill:yikes:scared:Dont-Believe::sick:death

You would make an excellent mime. lol