Orandakins update!

They look awesome Sarah! Makes me very excited for my own batch :) hope your prazi round is going well and things keep going well from here! I have read that the first 2-4 weeks are the toughest :):goodjob

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look awesome Sarah! Makes me very excited for my own batch :) hope your prazi round is going well and things keep going well from here! I have read that the first 2-4 weeks are the toughest :):goodjob

I just finished the second round of prazi with no problems!

Good luck with your batch of fry! c:

Mine are the same way! I have close to half metallic/half matte. They vary in size and tail s

I even have one that is much smaller than the others and doesn't even have a dorsal fin. I decided not to cull him, he's still cute! I named him Tiny Tim. xD

I'm so excited that my babies have made it to 4 weeks without any deaths! I think the first 4 weeks are the roughest? A 4 week video is coming!

You're so lucky that you haven't had any deaths! This is my first batch of fry and I had lost about 100 of them as I tried to save time and money and stopped feeding BBS and tried hikari first bites for a few days... I was losing them by the hour! I've since gone back to BBS and haven't lost any since. So I agree, BBS all the way!

I'm also starting to feed my little guys chopped up blood worms and they're enjoying them :)

Loving the photos and videos!!

Mine are the same way! I have close to half metallic/half matte. They vary in size and tail s

I even have one that is much smaller than the others and doesn't even have a dorsal fin. I decided not to cull him, he's still cute! I named him Tiny Tim. xD

I'm so excited that my babies have made it to 4 weeks without any deaths! I think the first 4 weeks are the roughest? A 4 week video is coming!

You're so lucky that you haven't had any deaths! This is my first batch of fry and I had lost about 100 of them as I tried to save time and money and stopped feeding BBS and tried hikari first bites for a few days... I was losing them by the hour! I've since gone back to BBS and haven't lost any since. So I agree, BBS all the way!

I'm also starting to feed my little guys chopped up blood worms and they're enjoying them :)

Loving the photos and videos!!

I only started out with 16 fry, so that helps! I wonder if my fry would like bloodworms, I should give it a try!

look at those bellies !!!!! :wub:
they look great sarah !!

mine just turned three weeks today, looking forward to them making the transition to more 'fish-like' looking babies :rolleyes:
they've got their dorsal fins, so hoping it will be any day now lol

look at those bellies !!!!! :wub:

they look great sarah !!

mine just turned three weeks today, looking forward to them making the transition to more 'fish-like' looking babies :rolleyes:

they've got their dorsal fins, so hoping it will be any day now lol

Yay! They'll be looking like fishies before you know it! :D

My husband loves them! "Those are seven dollar fish already!" :rofl

Dont think my two are growing quite as fast but I love looking at everyone's fry at similar ages :teehee

• 2 weeks later...