A cute little Ranchu (And a Pearlscale)

• Supporter

They do ^^ I've seen lots of nice fish there, I love looking when I go there even though I can't buy lol. (I always tell myself, "You'll get the kokos stick!!") One day I'll have a bigger tank, or a pond. I wish I could find excuses to go there more often, just so I can look at the fish haha.

(Also I find it funny you can recognize where this little guy was, their tanks are pretty distinctive, huh?)

Edited by FishyMandy

Fair enough.

Although you don't need alot of room for a pond.

Square Metre is plenty of space. Can put a nice portable pond in that area and take it with you when you buy ya own place.

• Supporter

Ooh that would be cool, I could probably work out a space like that ^^ Will take a while of saving though I think though, Will need make it so my dogs/cats can't get in it too. So have a fair bit of saving to do I think. I know Tiger would absolutely love to be in a pond though

Edited by FishyMandy

• Supporter

I'm pretty good at leaving them, though I do think about it a lot and try to rationalize the purchase, but I know I can't rationalize it :P I still like to share these cuties with you guys though :P