Sign in to follow this  
magickzzl

Places to buy bettas

Hello all! Its been a REALLY long time since I have been on here... But I am in the San Francisco Bay area now, and think its time for a new betta. I have worked for both of the major pet chains and would prefer to NOT purchase one from their breeding mills, but where should I go? Anyone have any good ideas?

I just want a good healthy pet (or two :3) and have a 2.5 gallon and a 3 gallon eclipse that can be ready to go on a moments notice. Thank you for your help

Either AquaBid or somewhere else online. The shipping fee is going to be a pain though.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx on Tapatalk.

There are also local fish shops. Considering you are in the Bay Area, there must be some choices. :)

Aquabid is pretty popular, that is if you are looking for a higher quality betta. You can also try looking on some betta forums and see if someone needs to rehome one.

I second the adoption. You can actually look on Facebook for MoonShadow Betta Rescue. It's run by my friend, Kylie. She's been keeping bettas for years. She rescues bettas (usually ones that are dying), fixes them up and adopts them out. All you have to pay is shipping. I adopted a male PK from her as well as a male CT. Gorgeous bettas and they're such hardy little things.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx on Tapatalk.

Thanks guys! :3 jut needed some inspiration i guess!