Dollar Per Gallon sale on at Petco thru 4/12!

Chai

Pq2teVk.jpg

uPFW4fm.jpg

bxCeXDf.jpg

Just letting everyone know, now is a perfect time to upgrade your tanks or pick up a quarantine tank! :happydance

Don't know where your local Petco is? Click Here for the store finder!

Edited by Chai

Does anyone know if there is a just thing as a 29G long?smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

I've only seen the tall ones. :rolleyes:

there is a 30gallon breeder :idont.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Doesn't look like Petco has them though. :( I'll have to have a look around this weekend.

I'll be picking up a 40gal this week. My bf found out his nan has 3 goldfish living in subpar conditions and she really loves the little guys, so with his permission were giving them a big upgrade. She can't go any larger than the 40 due to the size of her living space but these guys have been in a few gallons for months apparently so I think they'll appreciate the space.

I'm having this sad moment of realization when I really want to buy a 40 gallon, but have nobody who can help me move it :(

I can move my empty 40 gallon by myself. It's heavy but manageable. Petco will have someone help you get it out of the store and into your car at the very least.

40B for sure!! :nana

My fave tank! :D

Problem is, if I get a 40, I'll def get more fish! :devilangel

I don't see a problem there . . . :hmm

:rofl3

...I'm going back tomorrow with a measuring tape.... :huh:

HAH lucky me. Put an ad up on craigslist and found someone with a truck that can help me move it. Called the store and they're out of 40 gallons, so I'll be upgrading from 15 gallons to 55. Those fish are gettin spoiled rotten this week! :D

HAH lucky me. Put an ad up on craigslist and found someone with a truck that can help me move it. Called the store and they're out of 40 gallons, so I'll be upgrading from 15 gallons to 55. Those fish are gettin spoiled rotten this week! :D

Yay! good for you! highfive.gif

Edited by TikiLola

I bought a 40 breeder yesterday, but I haven't broken the news to my husband yet :o