Ezzie - From sand ingestion to pineconing.

Chai

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is the last of the surprises for a while. I really don't think I'm doing a single thing wrong. :cry

There's slow improvement, but he still looks incredibly swollen. The scales are half way back to normal, that's amazing for only half a day in medicine.

http://i.imgur.com/vqXdeNI.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/o80wZ1X.jpg

"OH MY GOD ITS THE TERRIFYING OBJECT SHE FOLLOW US WITH SOMETIMES!!!!"

Peeked in, just his usual sleeping self gently wiggling in place. c:

Cat let me know if you need MM and I can ship some. I also have Medigold, piles and piles of metro (both powder and tablet) and trisulfa to spare.

Thank you so much! I don't think I'll have enough metro for the entire course at this rate, but I don't think I can pay for shipping or anything right now. :(

Cat let me know if you need MM and I can ship some. I also have Medigold, piles and piles of metro (both powder and tablet) and trisulfa to spare.

Thank you so much! I don't think I'll have enough metro for the entire course at this rate, but I don't think I can pay for shipping or anything right now. :(

I could cover shipping! It's really not an issue. Just let me know how much you need and pm me your address and I'll send it out asap. :)

Dropped you a note, MK! :hug

Ezzie is looking the same today, only a change in redness around his face. I'll take any progress overnight like that, though.

He likes to sit in the same spot all day but it's not a hiding spot, just his usual sleep spot. I'm keeping the lights out for today, he seems to be a little more active when the only light is the sunshine. :blush:

Good luck in your exams! And healing vibes to your fish.

Thank you Lisa. :hug :hug Edited by Chai

Scales are still up, still red and bloated, but he's actually only bottom sitting half of the time. Otherwise he's just sort of hovering in place half way towards the surface and hiding in the shadows. Looks like that's our improvement for the day, go my big boy!

http://i.imgur.com/rOXSIvn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jc4FFpl.jpg

"I am unhappy! >: O"

(...Yes that's a cat toy I put between the wall and filter. :rofl I have the thing that goes there, just don't want to bother..)

Edited by Chai

Hey Cat.

Just read about your fish Ezzie.

I'm sorry he isn't 100%.

Read things are improving and I hope it is a sign he is on the mend.

Sending you good thoughts.

:)

Peeked in last night and everything was normal, usual swimming around, even looked at me and swam towards me.

Just woke up, he passed away overnight.... H....how? :(

Edited by Chai

I'm just in shock right now..

I checked in around midnight and he greeted me I just can't wrap my head around it all.. :cry

Thank you :( /hugs

:grouphug you are all such wonderful people, thank you for your support. It means a lot :heart

Looks like I can mark the thread as "solved"... But not exactly how it should have been. Rest in peace, my angel. :(

I will miss your presence so much, you were an amazing little man.