Bye Bye Fry :(

shellbell4ever

My Hubby and I are having major financial difficulties and we may be moving south in a few months,and our electric bills have skyrocketed recently :( I have already re homed one of y Betta's and now it's time to say good bye to my fry babies :( I really hate to do this,but I have to do what I can to help lower the bills,I will be keeping my original 4 goldfish for now, but depending where we go and when,I may have to give them up as well until were settled again :(

so here are the most recent pics, they are just over 6 months old and from what I can tell both males :) I am very proud of my babies, and really wanted to keep them forever :( it's killing me to do this :( I feel like were back where we were when hubby was sick and we lost everything :( and it's happening all over again :(

the pair

027a-4.jpg

Moby

023a-4.jpg

Ahab

025a-3.jpg

thanks for looking :)

• Supporter

Nooooo! i am so sad for you :( perhaps they can go to a friend who can keep them safe for you? but also have potential to keep them if you can't?

i hope the financial issues are resolved as quickly as possible :heart

:( I'm so sorry you and your hubby are having tuff times :hug

Your fry are gorgeous! I'd take one in a minute if I were closer, but I'm in St. Louis :idont

:goodluck I hope the rest of your fish family can stay together!

This was a very hard decision for me, but I have found a great potential home for Ahab and Moby :) I am meeting a woman today who has 4 inside tanks (one of which is currently empty) and a pond :) she's bringing pics, has knowledge of all kinds of fish including goldfish :) they will be moving into a 35 gallon all to their self's :) I fell I'm doing the right thing :) I will def miss them and watching them grow up,

I have re homed my last Betta last night, and Max will be moving back into the 20L for now as he seems to be floating at the surface again :( and until I know what our future brings I will keep just the two tanks and the 4 original goldfish :)

Thanks for all the support and well wishes everyone :)

I'm happy you found a perfect home for them :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sue and he husband were amazing,they were thrilled with Ahab and Moby :) I felt they were a perfect match,I fee they are going to be very happy together :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

:)