Black Angelfish

Mr.B

• Supporter

So I have wanted an angelfish for a while and found this guy at the lfs. I haven't picked out a name yet, but I'm leaning towards snowball....Jokes. I had read that these fish can tolerate salt and Prazi pretty well, but wanted to know if anyone had any experience with an angelfish QT. Sorry for the lousy pictures, but I'm just no good at photo shoots and he wasn't very happy about all the attention. Any who, here he is. :)

Angelfish1_zpsbdad8c23.jpg

Angelfish2_zps93136b3c.jpg

Thanks for any info. :)

Woah! That is such a cool looking angelfish!

I know nothing but I hope QT goes well! :D

Beautiful!! :heart make sure the pH stay from 6.8-7.2 (max) and you have a tall tank for him/her.

I don't know how angels tolerate salt. Someone else will chime in :)

My angels have done prazi with no issues. I haven't had to use salt, but I have not read anything against it. Very nice black angel.

Ooh, he is stunning! :wub: Angels are my dream fish, I'd love to keep some one day. :)

Id he going into a planted community tank? I'd love to see pics of your setup. :D

• Supporter

My angels have done prazi with no issues. I haven't had to use salt, but I have not read anything against it. Very nice black angel.

I had read that they were prone to flukes and since it was the standard treatment with goldfish I thought I would ask and possibly give it a try. Thanks for the input.

:idont all I know is that they are a South American cichlid. I see know reason they wouldn't be able to tolerate salt and prazi.

You found yourself a looker :heart

:goodluck with QT