Arrival of the Telechu (pic heavy)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nana Sooooooooo cute! :wub:

What an exciting day. Loved the videos, they made me smile, I can tell how happy and excited you are! :nana

Awww thanks Becs!!! I'm still happy and excited! :panana

OOOMMMGGGG!!!! AHHHHH :heart :heart :heart sooo cute!!!!! I think I'll stop by one day. Maybe when you aren't home. :whistle:rofl

Remember there's a fierce guard dog. :bat:

He won't let you leave without him, too! :rofl

:heart Congratulations on your new DO Telechu. :clapping:

Your video was one of the best unboxing. I loved hearing your excitement. :) Way too cute.

How big is she? Dandy's sells them at a pretty good size don't they? I love all her beautiful markings. :wub: And her black eye shadow is to die for. :) I think she forgot to do her other eye though. hahahaha She's definitely, "One of a kind."

Awww thanks Cheryl!! I love the markings too, every metallic scale stands out so nicely. :heart

She was measured at 3.8 inches, according to DO. All I know she is way bigger than either of my fish! :rofl I hope to weigh her in the next few days so I can get a number on that - some reason grams are more relevant to me than inches.

Yay! Yay! Yay! Fantastic videos!

She is so stinking cute!

Thanks Molly! :happydance

Wow what a beautiful fish! !!congratulations!!...... I want one!!:-)

Thanks soo much! Don't worry, everyone has decided she shall make telechu babies. Sign up now, offer won't last, limited time only!

Super cute! i love the eyeshadow. I hope QT is uneventful!

Thanks! I hope so too! :teehee

Beautiful!!!!

:heart

How adorable! :wub: One of her eyes looks so cool, as if someone drew it on.

:rofl I was like, WHAT happened?! when I saw it. I don't know how many times I've looked over the pictures, but I didn't realize just how dark the one eye was :rofl

Beautiful goldfish! I hope she and you will spend lovely moments together for long time!

Thanks very much, Adnan! I hope so too! :heart

I really enjoy these oddball fish, and your new cutie is too precious. Please keep spamming the forum with photos (when she isn't too stressed!) I know I'll never get enough.

May you have a very uneventful QT, oh and please a request? Can we get footage of her eating? It's gonna be too adorable not to share.

Now I really want a Telechu....

oh my goodness....this is the cutest fish EVER!! All of the ranchu wiggliness with the googly eyes of a tele :) Hope you'll keep posting pics as he/she gets bigger!

Omg, a telechu? That's the best combo ever. :greenbanana: Do want!

Congrats on the new cutie!

Thanks! :D

I really enjoy these oddball fish, and your new cutie is too precious. Please keep spamming the forum with photos (when she isn't too stressed!) I know I'll never get enough.

May you have a very uneventful QT, oh and please a request? Can we get footage of her eating? It's gonna be too adorable not to share.

Now I really want a Telechu....

Absolutely on the food video!

I haven't fed her anything yet, later tonight or tomorrow I'll try some super green. :)

oh my goodness....this is the cutest fish EVER!! All of the ranchu wiggliness with the googly eyes of a tele :) Hope you'll keep posting pics as he/she gets bigger!

Exactly what I found so appealing! And the coloring too! :heart

That really is the most unique fish! How adorable, Jenna. :D

Thanks Dan! :)

What an awesome little fish! Good luck to the two of you for a very boring qt. Can't wait to watch her grow so keep posting lots of pics!

There'll be plenty o' spam!

Super cute!! If anyone has dibs on a baby it's me, because I'm technically local :rofl. I was surprised at how quickly my girl warmed up to me as well!!

:rofl it would be you, because I'd demand as much help as I could get! How better to repay you than with telechu babes? :D

Question - How long did it take for your pearlscale's red belly spots go away? You didn't do anything for it, right? And yeah, I was realllyy expecting hiding and lots of shyness, but barely any at all! :nana

I actually decided to start her on a course of MM just in case. :/ I didn't want to take any chances after losing Ushi. Theyre all but gone though after only two days of MM so I'm unsure if it was just the clean water and salt or the MM.

Ah okay. Good to know!

I haven't done any salt. I have no idea what kind of qt is necessary :idont

:nana Sooooooooo cute! :wub:

What an exciting day. Loved the videos, they made me smile, I can tell how happy and excited you are! :nana

Awww thanks Becs!!! I'm still happy and excited! :panana

OOOMMMGGGG!!!! AHHHHH :heart :heart :heart sooo cute!!!!! I think I'll stop by one day. Maybe when you aren't home. :whistle:rofl

Remember there's a fierce guard dog. :bat:

He won't let you leave without him, too! :rofl

:heart Congratulations on your new DO Telechu. :clapping:

Your video was one of the best unboxing. I loved hearing your excitement. :) Way too cute.

How big is she? Dandy's sells them at a pretty good size don't they? I love all her beautiful markings. :wub: And her black eye shadow is to die for. :) I think she forgot to do her other eye though. hahahaha She's definitely, "One of a kind."

Awww thanks Cheryl!! I love the markings too, every metallic scale stands out so nicely. :heart

She was measured at 3.8 inches, according to DO. All I know she is way bigger than either of my fish! :rofl I hope to weigh her in the next few days so I can get a number on that - some reason grams are more relevant to me than inches.

Yay! Yay! Yay! Fantastic videos!

She is so stinking cute!

Thanks Molly! :happydance

She's a good length. I don't know, I like to know the length of a fish because photo's are sometime hard to tell. But I agree that weight is important also. I need batteries for my scale. :( Again, Beautiful unique fish. :)

Ah okay. Good to know!

I haven't done any salt. I have no idea what kind of qt is necessary :idont

Does DO have a qt procedure they recommend for their fish?

No, I was surprised!

I did ask, and he said they've been scraped and all that, but it was pretty much along the lines of an observational quarantine, from what I understood. :idont

Oh oops I just saw your other comment! I've just always had trouble trying to measure length so I haven't bothered. :rofl I feel like Blimp could be only a half inch shorter, but he hasn't filled out nearly as much as this one.

She's perked up so much already! Oh I bet she is going to be soo much fun! :D