Steep Discount on Aqueon 50 ft water changer - Amazon

SweetMamaKaty

Wow, I just got a notification email from Amazon saying the Aqueon 50 ft water changer is marked down from $72 to $43.06 with free shipping! The 25 ft is also marked down, just not as steeply.

I decided against buying a water changer simply for the water usage, but this would be a great deal for someone who needs a 50 footer!! :D

Or hmm, maybe I should consider it just for refilling... :lol3

Thanks for the tip!

I'd looooooove one but I'd need replace my sink faucet :( and it's fairly new! What was I thinking :tantrum

I'd stay well away from the Aqueon changer and go straight for the python. I have used both, and the aqueon broke at the seams after less than a month of use. It is more cheaply made and doesn't last nearly as long as the python, which some members on here have had for years.

Also, a water changer does not need the water running the entire time while you do a WC if your tank is higher than the sink. It is also possible to run the hose outdoors or into the tub and let gravity do your faucet's work. You don't waste any water that way.

Edited by ChelseaM