Mikey!

TikiLola

Okay! :D let's try and plan ahead. :rofl as of now, I'm not needed for work next Saturday so I should be good :rofl and I can drive to my LFS if my mom Is home and she can come in and talk. (She is rarely in :P) and you are going to be so mad at yourself for being busy this weekend, We got some cuties in Tuesday and some more tomorrow! :D they will probably be there next week as we don't sell many fancy goldfish. Mainly they just pass away in our tanks. :/ we think it's how they are treated before hand and we just don't have the adequate space to have just a goldfish QT tank. We barely have room for a 15 gallon sick tank :( there is one fish that stands out to me... A beautiful Ryukin! He is a definite make with thick pecs and breeding stars :P and a cute red back and a baby ranchu with a slight tail deformation. I got a video of them :) let me upload it!

Where is the video mister?! :madrant:tantrum:u035::scared:cookie::bat::pp

Edited by TikiLola

OH MY GOD!!! YOU BOUGHT HIM?!?!? :heart :heart!!!!! Make sure you do prazi with him. :)

I really, really shouldn't have...but I couldn't stop thinking about him...he was tugging on my heart strings.

I just so happened to be in the area the other night and was going to peek in and see if he was still there. He was.mysmilie_225.gifbf-love-ploff.gifb55c65b4.gif

The PraziPro just came in today, was hoping to start it tomorrow, but am a little nervous to start.

I also ordered an Aquaclear 50 for his 10G that should be here tomorrow. I know 10G is not big enough (even though he looks tiny in it!) but I will get at least a 20G soon.

OH MY GOD!!! YOU BOUGHT HIM?!?!? :heart :heart!!!!! Make sure you do prazi with him. :)

I really, really shouldn't have...but I couldn't stop thinking about him...he was tugging on my heart strings.

I just so happened to be in the area the other night and was going to peek in and see if he was still there. He was.mysmilie_225.gifbf-love-ploff.gifb55c65b4.gif

The PraziPro just came in today, was hoping to start it tomorrow, but am a little nervous to start.

I also ordered an Aquaclear 50 for his 10G that should be here tomorrow. I know 10G is not big enough (even though he looks tiny in it!) but I will get at least a 20G soon.

Petco DPG sale is on! :nana go get him a 20 long :P

I am so happy you bought him! My boss was like I sold that little orange one the lionhead? Yes, the ranchu I said :) (I thought she sold it to some random person who would put the cutie in a bowl) but nope!! IT WAS YOU!!! :nana :nana :nana :nana

Prazi is super easy :). Make a QT thread :)! We can help you through it!! :D normally I wouldn't say this, but yes, he definitely can be in the 10 gallon for a little while. He is super super tiny. What, probably 2-4 grams? :rofl. But you'll fatten him up :) I would say get the 20 long while the sale is on, and just have it for when QT is over (treat him for QT in the ten gallon) less water, meds, and easier to clean. And when QT is over, he has a nice new 20 long. :nana

Edited by Mikey

He's smaller than a quarter!

I should have weighed him before I put him in the tank, but didn't think of it until I was letting him go in the tank.

Gumdrop007_zps95cfd5c6.jpg

Zoey and Alli checking the little guy out.

He wasn't fazed at all by them.

Gumdrop019_zps4b21bfdc.jpg

He is a ranchu though, right? I thought he was, but the lady said lionhead, and I was thinking "Oh, oops!"

By the way, she was nice, the blonde lady that was there last time..not so much....

Edited by TikiLola

I say ranchu :) he did come in as a lionhead though.

Blonde hair... Hmmm the only person with blonde/light colored hair would be Rose. And Terry said she sold the ranchu. Strange. Normally it's reversed. :rofl let me see if There are any pics of them on the FB page and I can PM you. Now I'm curious as township home was nicer. :rofl3