Making a 52 gallon leap in tank size, few questions :D

Kurono

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuUC1ekzSns

Was a bit eager today so went to fish store and fumbled across this beautiful gold fish, he has a few scales that shimmer so bright compared to the rest its epic. One of his gills looks odd but I don't know if it was born that way or happened elsewhere, but he looks healthy beyond that, and has been interacting with Valentine quite a bit, I'm going to call him Cream Puff.

Cream Puff is cute! Do you trust the fish store enough so that you felt you didn't need to quarantine Cream Puff?

Out of the passed 2 years of getting fish from them, I've never gotten a sick one... So yes. Yes I do trust them. ^__^

May I come over and see? I promise I won't try to lug the tank outta your house HAHAHA. xDD

Valentine and Cream Puff. Love the names!

Haha I got tomorrow off so if you really wanna see feel free to drop by :P

I love them too :D they are so adorable and omgawed they spend so much time together, they seem to really like each other. Like they'll swim the entire tank together, swim in spirals upwards and go in and out of the bubble wall together.

Buddies for life!!

Seems like it :D Long as I don't find out ones a dude and the other is female all will be good :D

Edited by Kurono

Buddies for life!!

Seems like it :D Long as I don't find out ones a dude and the other is female all will be good :D

Your description of them swimming and playing is so cute!! Eventually you'll have to capture their playing on video and show us.

Buddies for life!!

Your description of them swimming and playing is so cute!! Eventually you'll have to capture their playing on video and show us.

^__^ Will do I'll see if I can capture some of it tomorrow on my day off.