IS this ICH and how do i treat it. 3 fish have it one does not. !

zapirk

Ill continue with the salt I wa un aware of the green stuff being harmful to both fish and user. They are all still active and feeding. Thanks again for your help.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today wheb I got home from work. Fishies ich is probly 25% less then yestersay ( the good news) but now fishie has visable red viens in the tail. Still active and feeding. Ammonia <o.5. Nitirite 0 natrate <10 I diid like a 12 gallon w/c just cleabing the waste from the bottom of tank. Is the red streaks just the stress of the ich finally showing or is this something to worrie about spreading. The ich is down to single digits on the other fish and no other s/S noted at this time. Tryed taking a pic but she is swimming to much and th ey r all blurry

Today wheb I got home from work. Fishies ich is probly 25% less then yestersay ( the good news) but now fishie has visable red viens in the tail. Still active and feeding. Ammonia <o.5. Nitirite 0 natrate <10 I diid like a 12 gallon w/c just cleabing the waste from the bottom of tank. Is the red streaks just the stress of the ich finally showing or is this something to worrie about spreading. The ich is down to single digits on the other fish and no other s/S noted at this time. Tryed taking a pic but she is swimming to much and th ey r all blurry

The red veins is somewhat expected, but may we have pics or video showing how bad it is? Thanks :)

As og today we r down to 2 white spots and foshoe is acting normal. I gana make the post as answered. That you all for the help. I will maintain the salt for 2 weeks.