East coast ranchu

Okori

In short time, Cynthia from east coast ranchu has turned into a favorite for nice, affordable ranchu. Just wanted to share some of my guys I've received from her, and maybe others would like to share and show off their ECR as well?

My girls:

4anu9yra.jpg

My lemon head boy:

epa8y5uz.jpg

Thanks for looking!

-Kori

They're all stunning, but the lemon head! :o:wub::heart

Edited by jenzaar

@Okori. beautiful fish!!:-)

@Heidi030. Dawn beautiful fish I especially like Chubbies!! :-)

Dawn I'm in love with Happy Buddha!! Wow! I don't think I've seen that one before. Soooo cute. :heart

Dawn I'm in love with Happy Buddha!! Wow! I don't think I've seen that one before. Soooo cute. :heart

Really??? I have had him for 2 year's. I will tell him he has an admirer.LOL.

Really??? I have had him for 2 year's. I will tell him he has an admirer.LOL.

Uuuh whoops! :rofl

I want that lemon head so badly! I think that's my dream fish, especially the ones with the little bits of orange on their tails. I was eying one that looked just like that on the East Coast Ranchu page a little while ago. Someday!

I want that lemon head so badly! I think that's my dream fish, especially the ones with the little bits of orange on their tails. I was eying one that looked just like that on the East Coast Ranchu page a little while ago. Someday!

Cynthia runs sales often and around most holidays *hinthint* and she almost always has lemonheads.

That picture doesn't do him justice, he's got a beautiful wen with a nice square head. A really lovely little fish.

-Kori

Cynthia runs sales often and around most holidays *hinthint* and she almost always has lemonheads.

That picture doesn't do him justice, he's got a beautiful wen with a nice square head. A really lovely little fish.

-Kori

I'm at full capacity but way down the road when I can upgrade, I think that's going to be my next fish. :)

Just wanted to share my two little munchkins that I just received from ECR as well!

image2_zps2571b3d6.jpg

image_zps1df9a132.jpg

They don't have names yet… Still thinking!

I have three ranchus from ECR.

I have had them nearly a year.

This is Beatrice and Florence : .... older photo

upunude4.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk