★☆★Mystery/Apple Snails for SELL!★☆★

Daniel E.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have to be a subscriber to PM on here?

You are still 37 posts away from gaining PM privileges.

Why don't you send Koko an email (kokosgoldfish@gmail.com), state your userID, your email, and ask her to forward it to Daniel E.?

Sorry, I'd rather deal with someone directly. :(​ If email isn't accepted then I suppose I'll wait.

Did you not read my post?

I suggested that you send your email to the owner of this forum, Koko, asking her to forward your email to Daniel E. Then, you guys will be in direct contact.

No one wants to play go-between, and my suggestion protects you from having to expose your email for all to see.

Anyway, good luck. :)

• Supporter

I just dont like posting personal information in the forum such as email and such. Im sorry but I just dont take the risk. If this is a burden I understand and am sorry.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Edited by Daniel E.

Not trying to interrupt this thread but...the two snails Daniel E. sent me a little while ago are doing so well! They're growing a lot, especially the white one! They're absolutely beautiful and I love watching them. They seem like they're getting bigger every day. Thank you again for the gorgeous and unique little snails! They're such a joy in my betta tank. I look forward to watching them grow even bigger. :)

Sorry but the first time I read it, it seemed like I'd have to have a middleman. Plus, I only asked about email because there was one listed on the profile. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Holy crap that is a lot of snails!!! :blink:

I don't need any as I already have seven, and I caught them mating the other day! :P Good luck on selling them all! You've probably already done this by now, but have you tried to see if a local pet store could give you store credit for them?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Daniel, I would like to get 2 purple and 2 magenta if you have any left. Still got any? Thanks!

Oh and to the person who asked about how to make sure snails get enough food in a goldfish tank - I hand feed all my snails Soilent Green once a week and they do great! I just hold a piece in front of them and watch them gobble it up; it's a fun bonding experience. [emoji1]

I do think it's important to have a heater if your room temperature goes below 65F often. I keep mine at 75-80F, which works well for both snails and goldfish. Before I added heaters, my snails were dying pretty quickly. Since I added heaters, though, the snails have grown very large and healthy. A telling sign was when my heater broke and the temp dropped to 50F. By the time I noticed this, it was too late to save him. [emoji25]

Edited by *Amanda*

• 3 weeks later...

Oh I am sorry to hear that...hope you are doing well now AND I hope your beautiful snails recuperate as well! If you get tons 'o babies again later me know!!!