★☆★Mystery/Apple Snails for SELL!★☆★

Daniel E.

• Supporter

Here is a link with some good info.

http://www.myaquariumclub.com/apple-snail-basics.-just-about-everybody-loves-them-4671.html

Also you can checkout applesnail.net for all kinds of good information.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Edited by Daniel E.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supporter

These snails are much more fun than I thought they would be. When I got them I just thought they were cool-looking.

When they get going they move pretty fast considering their size. And I love how they take dives from the top of the tank. They can't crack their shells on the gravel--can they?

holy snails!!

what some lol

lol, I kind of do, but not ready to take on anymore inhabitants right now. My current ones are still getting settled after the move ;)

crazy how many snailies you have though! You should sell some on aquabid if you haven't already

• Supporter

Im on ebay right now. Selling $2-$2.5 a piece right now.

I mostly have blue and purple but if you want I can save you a white one. I dont have but a few and im not selling them online. Also if it would be a while down the road im sure ill have more down the line lol. Just a thought :)

It'll be a while yet before I'm ready for them, but I'd definitely like three or four! I can't put them in my tank until my sump is up and running though, they seem to have a way of gravitating toward my HOB intakes... and getting killed there. :(

I'll let you know when I can safely add them to my tank, those little guys are awesome!

Do you still have any purple or magenta ones? I would love one of each if you do, or 2 of whichever color you have. I've never seen those colors before and I've been wanting a couple of mystery snails for my betta tank. Yours are gorgeous!

• Supporter

Do you still have any purple or magenta ones? I would love one of each if you do, or 2 of whichever color you have. I've never seen those colors before and I've been wanting a couple of mystery snails for my betta tank. Yours are gorgeous!

I dont have any more of the magenta. I do have purple, blue, and a couple of albino.

• Supporter

sent you my payment via paypal this morning, did you get it?

super duper excited to get my plants and purple snail :happydance

Yes I got it. Your package is in the mailsl. 1 snail 2 stems of green temple and 2 stems of water wisteria.

sent you my payment via paypal this morning, did you get it?

super duper excited to get my plants and purple snail :happydance

Yes I got it. Your package is in the mailsl. 1 snail 2 stems of green temple and 2 stems of water wisteria.

just replied to your email :teehee

glad you got the payment :D

can't wait to see the new purple baby :wub:

I dont have any more of the magenta. I do have purple, blue, and a couple of albino.

Ooooh albino is even cooler! I would love a purple and an albino. I can pay you through Paypal if you tell me what shipping will be. :)

• Supporter

Ooooh albino is even cooler! I would love a purple and an albino. I can pay you through Paypal if you tell me what shipping will be. :)

Just PM me with your e-mail and address then I can give you a quote. (Shipping will probably be under $7)

If its ok ill send an invoice :) the albino I have been asking more for since I only had a few. But we can discuss that in the PM. :)

also if interested I am selling some plants right now as well.

Just PM me with your e-mail and address then I can give you a quote. (Shipping will probably be under $7)

If its ok ill send an invoice :) the albino I have been asking more for since I only had a few. But we can discuss that in the PM. :)

also if interested I am selling some plants right now as well.

I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for an albino. I think I'll just go with the 2 snails for now. I'll PM you in a sec. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I got my snails a couple of days ago! They arrived beautiful and healthy. You did an awesome job packaging them. I can't wait for them to get huge, lol. Thanks a ton for the healthy, unique snails. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have some little guys that will need a month before they are ready. And Ill probably have more later so no worries :)

I know in a later post you said you don't have any magenta ones left...are any of these younger ones magenta?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporter

I may have a few now. I was planning on keeping several for breeding but with the new job I dont have as much time or energy so I may sell some of the ones I reserved.