Good fish for 10 gallon?

I have a spare 10 gallon that I was going to use for a leopard gecko but that plan never happened so I decided to stock it with fish. Any ideas? I want something easier and one species not a community tank.

I have a spare 10 gallon that I was going to use for a leopard gecko but that plan never happened so I decided to stock it with fish. Any ideas? I want something easier and one species not a community tank.

I currently have an obsession with dwarf puffers! :D

• Supporter

A handful of threadfins?

Shrimp is good also. Snails are an option. A pair of blue rams. Carbs. A newt. Im sure there are several more things lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I currently have an obsession with dwarf puffers! :D

I second this. I loved my pea puffers.

I would go with the pea puffer. Heavily planted. The betta and shrimp ideas would be great. Celestial pearl danios/ galaxy rasboras would be nice as well or scarlet badis, both nice micro fish.

A shrimp and betta tank is great. I have designed a couple myself. You just have to remember that the betta will eat shrimp. You have to provide lots of cover for the shrimp and either let the shrimp have the tank for a month or two before the betta moves in or buy extra shrimp.

I would do the galaxies but another fish that is colorful and small would be male endlers. They are guppies so you probably want to ensure you only get males.

honey gouramis,pygmy corys.dwarf moth catfish,dario dario.

Dwarf moth catfish?? Never heard of those.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

also called hara jerdoni. they are pretty cool.