Ordering plants online

Aqua essentials has lovely plants :) otherwise, if you want to get a selection that is much cheaper, try ebay :) I've bought a selection of 100 plants (some stem plants) for around £20. Just make sure you disinfect them before you put them in your tank :)

I've bought plants from aqua essentials before and they really are great quality. The plants I received were much bigger than I expected them to be.

That's what I might do then. I want a good product. And my local fisshop doesn't have much.

But I think I will wait until the end of the prazi treatment.

Or are there plants that are ok with salt?

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Aqua essentials has lovely plants :) otherwise, if you want to get a selection that is much cheaper, try ebay :) I've bought a selection of 100 plants (some stem plants) for around £20. Just make sure you disinfect them before you put them in your tank :)

How do you disinfect plants? Thanks*

A quick site search will often find you information like this. :)

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/aquatic-plants/how-to-disinfect-your-plants-r262

A quick site search will often find you information like this. :)

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/aquatic-plants/how-to-disinfect-your-plants-r262

Thanks. i'll search before i ask next time....