Sign in to follow this  
sandybottom

need help please.

he is looking pretty weak.he is upside down now.not sure if i want to start him on it.he has never had a problem with sbd until the day that i gave him the mms.then again maybe i should put him on the general cure and take him off of the mms.i am breaking the mms up into thirds now,and they are still making him floaty.he is having a bad reaction to them it seems.it is too late to get him any meds tonight,hopefully he will make it into the morning.

Edited by sandybottom

he is looking pretty weak.he is upside down now.not sure if i want to start him on it.he has never had a problem with sbd until the day that i gave him the mms.then again maybe i should put him on the general cure and take him off of the mms.i am breaking the mms up into thirds now,and they are still making him floaty.he is having a bad reaction to them it seems.it is too late to get him any meds tonight,hopefully he will make it into the morning.

You can switch over to the GC in lieu of the MMs if you like.

I don't think that the GC+MM together will be too much, but I understand the reluctance. So, it's up to you, either way. :)

Let me know what you do next, and when. :)