Apple Snails!

BronwynH

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supporter

@BronwynH

Well ive always been interested in them but had a hard time keeping them. So I read about them some so I would not kill the ones I ordered. Then when I got them they was more active and interesting than I could have imagined. So I spent a lot of time observing my guys and reading more about them.

Tithra originally sent me too applesnail.net when I was asking questions on here. Then I just branched off from there. All that said im still learning and would not concider myself an expert yet. :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

in doing the research for my snails I google searched specific questions and then read through entire websites from the results. I have a number of them bookmarked,but keep going back to two in particular. One of the two is applesnail.net. The other is http://snailhobbyist.blogspot.ca/

I have a tendency to remember everything I read (not photographic memory or anything, but it tends to stick). Even so, your insight and clarifications have been very useful to me. So thank you!

One week QT complete! I would have done a 2 week qt, but I have to leave town for a few days and didn't want to leave it to anyone else. Pictures of them in their new home will have to wait until I get back (sorry).

• 2 weeks later...

All the snails survived being babysat while I was away. In fact they're thriving and most have had a major growth spurt - two have had an additional 90* of growth in just the few days I was gone. I'll post some pictures as soon as I've caught up on the chores I missed while I was away. When I post the photos I'll also reveal their names!

• 2 weeks later...