Aquatics for Sale

Acro

Plants, Fish, Turtles, Heaters!

Anubias on Wood

This piece has two Anubias (Nana petite) growing on it. In the back, there is space for a bristlenose plece to hide. It measures about 4" long, 4" wide and 3" tall.

Front:

cimg5115.jpg

Back:

cimg5117.jpg

A steal at $9.00!

Anubias Columns

There are 3 Anubias (Nana petite) growing on each column. They would be perfect for a betta tank! The columns are about 1" wide, 1" deep and 4" tall.

cimg5129.jpg

Just $9.00 each or take both for $15. :D

Coco Hut

This Coco Hut has five Anubias (Nana petite) growing on it. My male Bristlenose Pleco raised his eggs and babies in a hut like this. It stands about 3.5 inches tall, 4" wide and 4" long. It is "open hollow" allowing no dead spots.

Front:

cimg5121.jpg

Back:

cimg5122.jpg

Top View:

cimg5123.jpg

The Coco Hut is yours for $15.00!

Fake Stump

This stump is made from plastic and is perfect for those who want that "wood look", with out using real wood. Two river stones are attached to it, adding a naturalistic feel while weighing it down. There are 6 anubias plants (of 2 different species) rooted to the stump. Holes on top of the stump to allow water circulation, preventing dead spots. It is about 6.5" long, 6.5" wide and 4" tall.

Front:

cimg5118.jpg

Back:

cimg5119.jpg

Top View:

cimg5120.jpg

The Stump is yours for $20.00.

Red Mangrove

I have two Red Mangrove available. They look beautiful planted in the back of a HOB (hang on back filter) or in hanging planters (like "lucky bamboo", but better!). As with aquarium plants, they help keep tank water in good condition. The Red Mangroves are about 10" tall and can grow much larger, or be cut back like bonsai.

(Not my picture, just an example):

Red-Mangrove-Seedling.jpg

Just $10.00 each or take both for $16.00. :D

Red Eared Slider

If you have ever wanted to keep a turtle, now is the time! I have 12 (!) and I'm only posting 2 of them for sale (for now). They require large aquariums like goldfish (75+ gallons), can live 15 to 30 years and a large female can get 12 inches in size! The turtles I'm offering are amazingly healthy, hand fed and don't bite when handled. They are a year and 6 months old and are 4" in size. I will go over full turtle care with anyone I sell these to and if they ever need to be rehomed, I will take them back. (Turtles only shipped with ShipYourReptiles.com)

Turtle 1 (Sunset Orange):

This turtle has beautiful "sunset orange" markings on it's "ears"!

cimg5143.jpg

cimg5139.jpg

cimg5140a.jpg

This baby is yours for $20.00!

Turtle 2 (Red Tear Drop)

This turtle has an amazing and beautiful red teardrop on the top of it's head and vivid red "ears"!

cimg5131b.jpg

cimg5133.jpg

cimg5131.jpg

Take this baby home for just $30.00. :D

Albino Bristlenose Plecos

Bristlenose plecos stay small (about 4 to 5 inches), love to eat algae (they eat up algae better than nerite snails!) and are compatible with goldfish! See what they can do for you here: http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/105511-thanks-bristlebabies/?hl=bristlebabies

An old photo (notice the anubias columns!):

albino_bristlenose.jpg

New photo, in a cup:

cimg5108.jpg

Mini Heaters

I have three TopFin mini heaters (7.5 watt). They were only used for a few months and would be perfect for nano aquariums!

cimg5149.jpg

Take all 3 for $10.00! :D

Check out my reviews here: http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/94469-positive-review-of-acro/ feel free to ask any questions and . . .

Message me NOW to get your aquatics!

:D

Edited by Acro

Whoops! I forgot prices for the bristlenose:

$5 each

$7 for 2

$10 for 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Items pending:

Both red mangroves, Anubias on wood, both Anuubias columns, and the Coco Hut.

Available:

Fake stump, Both Red Eared Sliders, Bristlenose, and the heaters.

If you want something, claim it now, just send a PM!

Thanks for the complement haley22. :D

Next time you are on vacation in the USA, I will ship to your hotel!

Just let me know in advance and I'll grow something nice for you.

haley22,

You are a poor college student, so you can soon be a wealthy professional! You'll visit soon enough, it will happen!

Pearlscaleperfect,

Glad the mangroves are doing well for you! I will have new stuff, maybe not mangroves, but always something new!

Still available:

Anubias on Stump, Red Eared Sliders (Turtles), Bristlenose Plecos, and Mini Heaters!

Get them now, send me a PM. :D

Edited by Acro

ChelseaM,

Thanks, I PMed you back. :D The heaters are pending, but I'll let you know if that changes.

4prettyfish,

What would make you think I wasn't keeping fish anymore? I still have my 5 goldfish and my 2 main bristlenose, not getting rid of them anytime soon. Just changing things up, making upgrades and such. :D

I sell things now and then, did you check my reviews ( http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/94469-positive-review-of-acro/ )? If I had more space and time, I would make things available to kokos members much more often!

Still available:

Anubias on Stump, Bristlenose Plecos and Red Eared Sliders! If you have an extra tank, make it a turtle tank!

Send me a PM and make it happen. ;)

Edited by Acro

Hi Acro, I didn't know if you were or not that's why I asked, Are you not keeping.....

I guess, because you were selling a lot of items. I was just asking. I read your thread that you attached. I had commented on it. :) I guess I forgot. You have awesome reviews. I'm glad you have your fish still and that's great that when you have items to sell you post a new thread. I'll have to remember you next time. :)

Edited by 4prettyfish

4prettyfish,

Thank you for showing concern. Big Hug to you! :D

And yes, you did comment on my review thread. ;)

Let me know if you are looking for something; I will send you a PM if/when I have it available.

• 1 month later...

My purchases from Acro arrived today, and it was extremely well-packed as always. I am quite satisfied with my purchases, and will for sure line up to see what Acro has to offer next! :D

Thank you! :)