Identification, Please?

jmetzger72

1.barteri, 2.congensis ( or maybe afzelii?), and 3.barteri var. nana. Those would be my guesses!

Okay, that's what I thought. I have another variety in the other tank which I think is the afzelii. These are all from Petco and were labeled " Assorted Anubias" :tomuch:

:rofl I have all of these varieties (as well as a big one I forget the spp of and two coffefolia and man do I love my anubia.

I'm hoping Petco or something has coffeefolia in soon. I needs it. Just as much as I need a 75 gallon. :rofl

:rofl I have all of these varieties (as well as a big one I forget the spp of and two coffefolia and man do I love my anubia.

I'm hoping Petco or something has coffeefolia in soon. I needs it. Just as much as I need a 75 gallon. :rofl

If my LFS gets them in any time soon I'll snag you one! They come in from time to time, and last time I bought two because I didn't want to regret buying just one! :rofl

Wow Jared! :thud

Your anubias are all stunning :thumb: #1 is my favorite! But I have not idea what they are and need mine identified too :rofl

If my LFS gets them in any time soon I'll snag you one! They come in from time to time, and last time I bought two because I didn't want to regret buying just one! :rofl

Wow, thanks!