Do you remember me?

number20121

Hey guys, my human mom forced me into a photo shoot a while ago. Of course I hated it.

Anyway, she says I look super cute, even though I am still considerably small at only about 2" body length, while all the other goldfish I share a home with are at least twice my length. Not sure why because I eat like a pig and am very chunky, and mom says that whenever she looks at me she has to think of COWS. That's nice.... :glare:

So yeah, this is me. Some of you already know me, but you probably haven't seen me in a long time and may not recognize me without a hint.

100_7869_zpse097046b.jpg

100_7866_zps16e88497.jpg

100_7871_zps35c8510a.jpg

100_7873_zpsd9bf3926.jpg

100_7879_zpsd07a9ab3.jpg

100_7877_zpsa08a84c1.jpg

But since I am a nice fish, here is a hint about my identity. All I say is "THE OLYMPIC TABLESPOON"

growingfastupdate_zpsa33c80b2.jpg

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

Ok who remembers his name? :lol

Beautiful. It is a wonder to watch these fry grow up. You've done an amazing job, Fang.

wow !! this is so cool :D
you're an excellent mom fang !!

AWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

He is so big now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub: I love the color change! Great fish keeping Fang!

Wow what a chunker that cutie has become :) Crazy to think he was that tiny in a TABLESPOON!!!! Well done :D

Thanks! He really did grow a lot. When I look at the last "grown" pic of him with the "hint" pic below, the difference is incredible! Especially when you think that the tablespoon pics of him are proportionally bigger than the full grown photos, meaning that the size difference is even worse.

For those of you who never had goldfish fry: upon hatching the goldfish larvae is about the size of a short eye lash, but with two dots (eyes).

I think all goldfish are pretty cute, but it's rarely the kind of cute I want to give a big hug; but I think if that little piggy were big enough I'd want to give it one. It's like a plush goldfish but real. :D

wait.....those pics of him are of him inside of a tablespoon?!?!
that's crazyyyy!

no idea on the name, but i am even more amazed by his growth !!

Edited by Elisa

Oh my gosh!! He's gorgeous!!! You did an amazing job raising and grooming him!!

Thank you!

He is beautiful.

I know, right? lol

I think all goldfish are pretty cute, but it's rarely the kind of cute I want to give a big hug; but I think if that little piggy were big enough I'd want to give it one. It's like a plush goldfish but real. :D

So true, he sure is huggble! :D

wait.....those pics of him are of him inside of a tablespoon?!?!

that's crazyyyy!

no idea on the name, but i am even more amazed by his growth !!

Yep! He hatched and grew up in my care :D

This is Bullet and Banana's baby, right?

What a cutiepie!!

100% yep, he is their Baby! And he sure is a cutiepie :3

That is an amazing growth! He's gorgeous.

I have to say though Fang. At first, when I read the first two sentences I was thinking your Mom told you to take photo's of yourself because you looked super cute. I thought, Awe. You want to share those photo's with us. :) Then I read the part of you being only two inches got me suspecting something else. ha ha ha (I didn't see the photo's of fish at that time)

I must be needing my eyes cked or something to totally misread your post.