Oh no. Clampimg and scratching on the bottom

:/ it really upset me

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Just remember that for most, it's a job, and they only know as much as they are taught by the company :(

There is quite a bit of misinformation out there, and unless you make a point of filtering out the info, it will be conflicting info left and right. :(

I'm sorry you are so upset.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway sorry. I didn't mean to make it sound like I wasn't going to listen to your advice just had a minor freak out .

Do you think Eduardo might have fin rot. Should I use the treatment? Can I use it together with the prazi?

And how does a saktdop work. It really scares me

Anyway sorry. I didn't mean to make it sound like I wasn't going to listen to your advice just had a minor freak out .

Do you think Eduardo might have fin rot. Should I use the treatment? Can I use it together with the prazi?

And how does a saktdop work. It really scares me

Awww don't freak out. It's quite alright to question all the info given to you, including from here, but don't freak out! :)

I don't think that Eduardo has fin rot. A clean tear in the fins like that is either the result of a physical injury (most likely event) or fin flukes.

A salt dip works by shocking the external parasites, forcing them to release from the fish. It also has a few other uses.

Here's some reading for you, on salt. :)

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/pdffiles/VM/VM00700.pdf

Do you think the I guess I'll have to get used to everyone having a different opinion ey and trust myself.

I'm back home and I'm going to attempt to get a picture if the white things.

You done think that's fin rot then?

Should I do the salt dip tonight?

These are single tails, right? I think they are just very spooked right now, so just give them time to re-adjust. The salt will help in that aspect as well.

Yeah two singletails. They are so fast sometimes. I think I'm getting goldfish münchhauser

:rofl

We've all been there!

Anyway, as for the single tails, my barely cared to register my presence for at least half a year. Every time I go near the tank, they would find some place far away from me. Don't worry, though. These days they join their twin-tailed cousins in trying to eat my arm. :rofl

Yeah but I have the impression that this is different from normal. They have actually so far between pretty welcome to interaction. Just today. They seem a bit freaked out.

I'm trying to get a picture. But it's to dark and they are moving too fast. All my pictures are blurred and it's nearly impossible to see anyway. I thi k I'm imagining it but the tear doesn't look as bad as yesterday. Could it already be healing or am I just getting used to it

Wow. Lightning speed. I'll need to compare with the previous video.

Do I still need to salt dip?

Let things be for a couple of days at least. It's not an emergency.

Let Alex guide you, Kat. He has pretty much saved all of our fish at one time or another. :hug

Yes, he has. My kids referred to him as The Fish Doctor when I returned to the forum about a year and a half ago with a sick fish. He's brilliant. (But don't tell him I said so. I don't want him getting a big head. :rofl3 )

You're doing great! And all of us have fallen victim to pet store employees. That's what brought me here in the first place 8+ years ago. I don't bother asking them questions anymore. :o

:hug

hi there! just stopping by to say that i'm sending very good thoughts to you and your dear single tails! i have three that are ALL currently under the care of alex and lisa, and they are all finally stabilizing and doing well. it has taken a lot of work, but these folks know what they are doing :) and i'm very happy that you have them on your side right now.

anyhow, all i mean to say is that you are in great hands, and that you are doing such a beautiful job to take care of eduardo and pascalle!

very good thoughts your way… hang in there!

:D