Overnight MM

Pearlscaleperfect

Hey everyone! I had just thrown out my last MM bag at the end of January and of course now one of my fish (Ushi) has pineconed. I've already went ahead and ordered a new bag but it may take 5 days to get here, and that may be too long. If someone could overnight me just enough pellets to last a few days I would gladly reimburse you for your trouble and time. Shes probably around 45-50g, it's been a while since I've weighed her. She's just over a year old and I will not lose her to this! Thanks in advance.

I don't know if mine are good or not. :idont I just used them for Chubba and they worked. :idont if you want to drive up here, I would gladly give them to you. :)

I would but we have several inches of snow where I live, and then I have a late class (if I make it there) Thanks for the offer though Mikey :heart

I don't know if mine are good or not. :idont I just used them for Chubba and they worked. :idont if you want to drive up here, I would gladly give them to you. :)

I would but we have several inches of snow where I live, and then I have a late class (if I make it there) Thanks for the offer though Mikey :heart
We have nothing here! :o

I hope everything works out! :bighug

Edited by Mikey

Hey everyone! I had just thrown out my last MM bag at the end of January and of course now one of my fish (Ushi) has pineconed. I've already went ahead and ordered a new bag but it may take 5 days to get here, and that may be too long. If someone could overnight me just enough pellets to last a few days I would gladly reimburse you for your trouble and time. Shes probably around 45-50g, it's been a while since I've weighed her. She's just over a year old and I will not lose her to this! Thanks in advance.

MK, talk to Tammy or Jenna. If you can get it from them, I will replace it for them. That way you can get it same day. If not, message me on FB.

Alex, I messaged luckyfins but at this point is is too late for overnight anyway. I may just see if my LFS has pure metronidazole, as I'm fairly certain they sell some kind of metro powder (although I'm not 100% sure) I can stop there tomorrow after class and mix it up in some repashy. Luckily she is in fairly good shape, I'm fairly certain she's impacted because there is only very slight general pineconing and swelling. She still has a fantastic appetite, and is very active. I may need help measuring out the powder for the gelfood though so at some point I may message you on FB or here for a walkthrough if I can't manage on my own.

Oh man! :( I was thinking you were taken care of, otherwise I would have spoken up sooner.

I always forget where you are. Do you want to try to meet up halfway? Tomorrow is better for me but I totally understand the urgency and can probably leave here around 7. Pm me if you wanna try something like that.

I hope your fish will get the treatment she needs and that she will get much better. And just wanted to say how wonderful all you guys are for helping a fellow Loki out. Sorry I can't be any help. I have no meds yet.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk