Sally2007

Well, we can't tell right now, and especially because we haven't seem what his condition is. Please keep him isolated in QT for the next few hours with airstone, and let us know.

I'm sorry this happened. :(

Should I clean the tank and salt him?

Are there other fish in the tank? It's really important right now that he has a tank to himself so that he can de-traumatize. Salt will be good later, but I don't know that you need to do it right now.

I'm so sorry this happened. We all have made mistakes, I sucked a baby oranda right out of a tank. Best of luck to you and Rupert.

How is Rupert, Sally?

he's doing well , he's eating, he's swimming , he's bottom sitting a lot but that was happening a lot from that white thing that's growing from his gills , I'm not sure if you remember the post I post a few weeks ago.

How is Rupert, Sally?

he's doing well , he's eating, he's swimming , he's bottom sitting a lot but that was happening a lot from that white thing that's growing from his gills , I'm not sure if you remember the post I post a few weeks ago.

I do remember. Keep him isolated, please, to let him heal, without bother.

I'm glad he is doing OK. :)