One fish spitting out Repashy Soilent Green

*Amanda*

I just got in my shipment of Repashy Soilent Green, and all my fish love it ... except one. My white ranchu, Nimrod, keeps taking bites and spitting them out. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there anything I can do to get him to eat it?

By the way, my fish all look and are swimming SO much better since I started feeding them more! I've also been feeding the Hikari pellets, and they haven't been causing buoyancy problems like they have in the past for a couple of my fish.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The gels are quite soft, and if he's spitting it out, then I would say that there are mouth/gill irritations. The most likely culprit for this would be flukes. Have you ever treated Nimrod?

Nimrod doesn't spit out anything else, only this. That's why I'm thinking he just may not like it. Nimrod is actually our oldest fish; he lived in a 10 gallon with 3 others for at least a year until I found out how bad that was and fixed the situation. He's actually never had health problems of any kind, at least none that I've seen. I treated all my fish with PraziPro back in November for the first time on your advice, so he shouldn't have flukes, but could that still be a possibility?

Nimrod doesn't spit out anything else, only this. That's why I'm thinking he just may not like it. Nimrod is actually our oldest fish; he lived in a 10 gallon with 3 others for at least a year until I found out how bad that was and fixed the situation. He's actually never had health problems of any kind, at least none that I've seen. I treated all my fish with PraziPro back in November for the first time on your advice, so he shouldn't have flukes, but could that still be a possibility?

He probably just doesn't like it.

Give him time to adjust. :)