55 Gallon Remodel

jmetzger72

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supporter

Jared, i have to say, i am quite impressed with how the silver background looks! it really does make everything pop, even the black substrate are featured nicely with a silver background.. i believe that the fish's colours look more vibrant with it too. overall, i am totally digging your set up! nice work :)

and the fake moss rocks look really neat too!

i won't get started on your voice! :wub:

:rofl :rofl

Edited by Helen
engrish!! O.o

Oh my :heart

I am loving that background!!! And your fabulous fish, as always. I showed them to my husband and he really likes them too. :teehee whenever I show him pics of Nishiki I tell him she's my inspiration for Kite (cause that's how these things work, right? You will a fish to look a certain way) and I think today he finally got why! :rofl

I am loving that background!!! And your fabulous fish, as always. I showed them to my husband and he really likes them too. :teehee whenever I show him pics of Nishiki I tell him she's my inspiration for Kite (cause that's how these things work, right? You will a fish to look a certain way) and I think today he finally got why! :rofl

Thank you so much! Did I ever show you what she looked like when I bought her?

Thank you so much! Did I ever show you what she looked like when I bought her?
Oh my gosh no!!! I would love to see her when she was younger. :teehee

Really nice set up.

However, I think I need to sneak into your home like a ninja and steal your ryukin :P

Mr Hyde. :wa I have first dibs on Nishiki. :wa

OK. I could go on forever but I will try and keep it brief. :rofl

1. Your tank and fish are fabulous. From now until April I will be thinking of where a tank can go so I can take Saki home. :teehee

2. The anubias on your mopani wood are stunning. iWant One of these days . . . .

3. I need those rocks. And I was at Petco today. Didn't even think about it. :wall

4. I thought the exact same thing about the voice, Helen. :whistle

:clapping:

Really nice set up.

However, I think I need to sneak into your home like a ninja and steal your ryukin :P

1. Your tank and fish are fabulous. From now until April I will be thinking of where a tank can go so I can take Saki home. :teehee

2. The anubias on your mopani wood are stunning. iWant One of these days . . . .

3. I need those rocks. And I was at Petco today. Didn't even think about it. :wall

Sorry guys, but Nishiki ain't goin' nowhere :bat:

However, Lisa...I think Waddles and Saki would be an adorable couple (help me out here, Alyssa). She can't stay in the 55 indefinitely. Once, she and Cho-Cho get bigger, I will be overstocked (especially if Cho-Cho keeps eating everything in sight) :Scoff:

I really enjoyed your video Jared :thumb It was a great tour! I tour love the multi Anubis on the wood and the silver background! :nana

I think you are gonna start a new trend with those Fluval moss rocks! I need them! :Jig:

Your goldfish are phenomenal :heart

Thanks for posting!

Really nice set up.

However, Lisa...I think Waddles and Saki would be an adorable couple (help me out here, Alyssa). She can't stay in the 55 indefinitely. Once, she and Cho-Cho get bigger, I will be overstocked (especially if Cho-Cho keeps eating everything in sight) :Scoff:

Yeah c'mon mom!!!! I love that fish!! Dat ranchu tho! :heart:wub:

Really nice set up.

Yeah c'mon mom!!!! I love that fish!! Dat ranchu tho! :heart:wub:

Waddles + Saki = :lisa: