Oranda Fry 10 Weeks Old. Video Clips

Guest Orandaman

Guest Orandaman

Here's the video clip of the Oranda fry at 10 weeks old feeding on brine shrimp.

You'll have to have Windows Media Player to view the clips. :goldfish

45 second clip

90 second clip

Anyone wants to adopt these little darlings? Only healthy fish, no deformities. Please let me know. Will work out the details. :goldfish

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Orandaman

Sorry! My appologies.

I tested the link and to have been working.

But the link is now severed.

Back to the drawing board I guess.

Guest kerri_corbett

can't wait till the link is fixed so i can see your baby fish! I love orandas and would love to have a new one if we could work something out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Orandaman

OK! I think I've got the link working. Let me know how it works. You'll need to have Windows Media Player to view it. <_<

Fry Video Clip

They will most likely be orange and white like Hilda and Hans.

There are 41 of these little guys waiting for someone to give them a nice home. 5 got adopted last week. I figured a way to ship them safely and cheaply. Email me for more details.

Blinky000, need your parents consent to ship you some.

Guest goldfishpal

Waaa, they are so lovely. Do you have special tank for their photogenic moment? ;)

You must have better and pure breed than mine. Can I adopt 5 of your lovely baby? I also have about 50 one month old baby fry, but only some of them have wider head, some of them have fused single tail. The mother is a redcap oranda and father is a orange fantail. I have a long list of local friends waiting for them already.

Probably because I am a new member of this forum, I am not able to get your email address. Maybe we can exchange contact information through koko.

Thanks.

---Goldfishpal

i was just on 99% downloaded and my connection went :angry: now it wont work at all. do you think you could post the link up again please? :)

my parents wont let me get any more fish right now because i have loads of my own fry :( i dont have the room to be fair on the rest of my fish. i dont want to overstock them.

;) You teasing me Oranda Man.....Tryin to get me back into goldies again????? Clip was adorable!!!!! It's very tempting especially when you're starting out with a baby...hmmmmm........ :rolleyes: Show me pics of proud parents!

Guest Orandaman

I'm sure for many of you just recently visiting this "Goldfish Breeding Forum" are wondering how all this came about.

To revisit the earlier pictures, I reposted the link to the slide shows below.

Starting with day 6 to the video clip which is week 10.

I'm working on a video clip of Hans and Hilda doing their mating ritual which I'll post later. Not rated yet. I hope Ranchugirl won't censor the clip.

These are pictures of Hans and Hilda (parents), both Orandas. Hilda is 3 years of and Hans about 2.5. They are a little more than 5 1/2" head to tail. Hans is a ham. His personality is great and adorable. If he was a dog, he'll be the most lovable thing anyone can ask for. Hilda is a little shy, until it's time to eat. She would run over Hans trying to get to a morsel of food.

These pictures are of the Oranda babies day 6 thru day 14. I started them in a 2 gallon plastic bucket. Moved them to a 2 gallon goldfish bowl at the second week.

These pictures are of Week 3.

These pictures are of Week 4

After the 4th week I moved them into a 10 gallon aquarium. These pictures are Weeks 5 thru 9.

The is a video clip of the fry at week 10. When do we stop calling them fry anyway? They reach maturity at 10 months. So, I suppose that's when they are no longer fry.

my media players buggered. :angry: hopefully ill get it working to see the fry and the parents. i wish i could get a video of mine but my camera freature on my digi cam is buggered too! lol. im a bad omen.

yay! i saw it! bless them. they look so friendly already! my baby who is 10 months is only just coming up to the front of the tank! how cute! :D

Guest martinez14pr

oh orandaman, i remember your old posts!! and ya should have caught me like TWO days ago! i just bought a new fish lol and i wanted one of your babies too :( completely forgot. ahh, we'll keep in touch though ;)