waterfaller1

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or it could be from the meds. :idont

Those then and now pics are remarkable. :o

Let's keep it up, Vann!! :nana

Edit: I realize the injections are meds. :rofl I mean the waterborne or other meds you've tried. :doh11:

Edited by fantailfan1

Vann is now back with his buddies in the main tank and doing great! I will get new pics. The part that filled in is looking good. I am thinking that is all it will fill in and there will always be a small void there. That is ok. I am just happy he survived this ordeal and is doing well. His skin on his head looks better and he has an overall much better look to him. Not all droopy and sad like he was. When he first went into the tank he was having some swim bladder issues. I think from the difference in pressure. It was amazing to see Moby and Charlie rally around him and help keep him upright. It was very scary for the first 12 hours. Now he is back to normal and looking wonderful.

Hi Carole, :)

I am so excited for you that Vann is back into the main tank with the others. That is just awesome. Your going to be able to help other fish with hole in the head now with your success story with Vann as long as they use these two meds combined and keep the temperature up in the tank. I'm so happy for you. :) Congrats to yours and Cynthia's hard work.

Your tank looks beautiful with the changes you made to it.