New photos of my babies

Oh my goodness!!!! :wub:

That kiss was sooooooo sweet!! :heart

All the pictures were fantastic. I really love Moby's fins. Cannot pic a favorite.

You have beautiful fish Carole! The tiny thumbnails in your sig file don't do them justice. Vanessa is especially well-named.

The first one is just in time for valentines! :heart

Absolutely!

Edited by mysterygirl

Thanks everyone for the kind words. :)

You have beautiful fish Carole! The tiny thumbnails in your sig file don't do them justice. Vanessa is especially well-named.

The first one is just in time for valentines! :heart

Absolutely!

According to a discussion in my other thread, it appears I should have kept Vanessa with the name Rhett. Vanessa is a boy as I first suspected. So I am going to call him Van Morrison, Van for short. Going by that, that boys have a thick leading edge to their pectoral fins, does that also mean Lovey could be a boy? Yikes.. :doh11: I think the only one with thinner pec fins is Charlie. She/he was named by a child on another forum, as I told the member I thought she looked like one of the Thomas the train characters. The member came back and told me their child said Charlie is the purple one, so it stuck. That's a good name as it could be a boy or a girl. :D

Beautiful babies!! What kind of camera do you use?

Thank you. I got the camera for Christmas. Still in the learning mode for me. It is a D3200 Nikon. I like it alot. :D