Damnit I am be owning an addict

So I have heard so much about raingarden fish that I went to have a look and saw this beautiful lemon and white comet. Soooo beautiful. And such beautiful veiltails. So I go on gumtree as I sometimes do and someone just popped on an advert for a 20 gal tank with all the equipment for 65£. And now I find myself wanting another tank and another fish. Bad dandy bad. Need to fight the urge

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supporter

buy what you want.. we won't stop you.. nope.. and we will sympathise with you when you're spending ALL your weekend on water changes, tank maintenance etc.... and in the back of our minds, we're most likely saying... glad it's her and not me! :rofl

shall i congratulate you already? LOL

Shoot....We are just ENABLERS......we don't even BOTHER being anonymous about it!!!! :teehee

Soooooooooooo....Did you order your new goldie yet???

Edited by Jeana727

Yeah, this is a BAD place to mention that you saw a great deal on a tank or a beautiful fish. I started out with a 10g, and upgraded to a 20g because a 10 is too small. Now I got six tanks total, from a 2.5g up to a couple 55g and about 30 fish total (goldfish and tropicals) :lol

Haha. And I thought you would tell me off. Learn to be a good mum to your two goldfish first :P Good thing I dont have more serious addiction problems ;) Person from gumtree hasn't replied yet. But if they do... Shame raingarden doesn't ship to the UK

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk